Nice one, i'll try it now !

Thx for your work, it's really a pleasure to watch the football your tactic provide.

It looks nice with Bournemouth so looking forward to seeing how it look switch bigger clubs myself when I do a save. Should be update proof as well as it doesn't rely on any exploits.

cm version is still better than DM version for big team like ManUtd.
& when i feel sometime my player just too slow to pass the ball,& they can't score.So just rise the speed,higher speed or top speed,& they start to score.

& when i feel sometime my player just too slow to pass the ball,& they can't score.So just rise the speed,higher speed or top speed,& they start to score.

I think that may well be the case. The DM version is maybe better for smaller clubs.

Iv'e played about with the tempo for both tactics. Iv'e noticed it works on High tempo a bit better. Certainly more clinical but possession suffers. I'll test it some more.

Last edited:
Actually, everyone, tweak it to higher tempo if you are using this. Unbeaten in 7 now using it 6 wins one draw. Tactic test with same seven games with lower tempo had 3 wins 2 draws and 2 defeats

I want to test it with Barcelona. Any recomandation for match preparation?

I want to test it with Barcelona. Any recomandation for match preparation?

I'd be interested to see the results, please try it with the DM version on higher tempo.

Match prep attacking movement.

I'm gonna see how the high tempo tweak works with Man City. As I know it works with underdogs.

View attachment 204802
Not good mate...
I'm starting to seriously think to ask my money back for this year's FM... It is absolutely unbelieveble! I think I've tried more than 20 tactics with Barcelona, each one of them being a big failure meanwhile the people that post them win Premier League with Leicester, Portugal First League with Arouca and so on....

View attachment 992907
Not good mate...
I'm starting to seriously think to ask my money back for this year's FM... It is absolutely unbelieveble! I think I've tried more than 20 tactics with Barcelona, each one of them being a big failure meanwhile the people that post them win Premier League with Leicester, Portugal First League with Arouca and so on....
i hope you that its only a game take it easy. try one tactic for tje all season and then decide if its works for u or not

View attachment 992907
Not good mate...

You have to ask yourself, what are you doing wrong that everyone else isn't. IM letting *** man do training and pick the team. I can only assume your f'n up team talks if everyones tactics are failing.

hey chrissy which tactic do u use now? the one with the dm?

i hope you that its only a game take it easy. try one tactic for tje all season and then decide if its works for u or not
In those 20 tactics that I tested, I found one pretty good and used it for a half season until I lost 6-1 against Real Madrid and 6-0 against Man City.... speaking of the realisim of the game...