Where should the BWM be? At the CM or DCM position? My assistant keeps saying my midfield is being overrun... Almost in all matches. Is that normal?

Last edited:
So would this tactic work with teams like Everton, Spurs, United, City etc? Which of the two tactics would you prefer? im thinking DM high tempo for away games and the 2 CM one for home games?

This was a great tactic, was making my game very enjoyable. I had won 7 seasons in a row and now the new patch came out... winless in 18 games. I guess they killed this one. Off to find the next usable tactic.

Yeah right...I have same results...1th was great, but after the patch sucks...4 draw 2 lost 1 win. Now im trying korean tactic and it looks good 4 wins in a row.

Calm your jets. I'll see if the patch has affected the tactic or not. Wet blankets the lot of you :)

If it has i'll amend it.

Calm your jets. I'll see if the patch has affected the tactic or not. Wet blankets the lot of you :)

If it has i'll amend it.
No problem buddy...I can't say certainly that the tactic was broked by the last patch. I played only 6 or 7 matches and I had
fairly well results. I have also problem in 3th italian division because of league rules (I had to register only 24 players). I don't have enought good players for right positions. So don't take me so serious.

If it has i'll amend it.

Certainly not upset with you, this happenes every season. Changes to the match engine inevitably affect the best tactics.

I have run a few tests with this as per the conditions on the thread in this same forum testing the different tactics and I am sad that laldy has fallen waaaay off. Of course, other tests may conclude different results, it is not the force it started as.

It is appreciated that you are willing to look at it and tweak it. My biggest hope is that it will not change too much in terms of player roles as it is finally one I enjoy using and impliments the style of play I have tried to play for many seasons.

I'll be editing tonight. People that know my track record know I only care about winning etc and make sure even **** teams have a good shout before releasing a tactic.

On it as you read this.

I'll be editing tonight. People that know my track record know I only care about winning etc and make sure even **** teams have a good shout before releasing a tactic.

On it as you read this.

im moist as i read this.....

Tbh I ain't endorsing a tactic from another creator. That should perhaps go in the "tactics from around the world" thread.

As an update - I am currently working on a new tactic. Was up to 3am last night. I know what is most effective, just trying very hard to get a tactic that is plug and play for underdog teams.

It means I might not have a tactic released until tonight but rest assured I am working on it :)

Ok nearly sorted it. Just testing again with Bournemouth, then Arsenal to test it's effectiveness.

Yeah. I'll be honest, I have found this patch to be utterly infuriating. The offside is broke, which goes both ways and it is too easy to carve through a team in the middle. Which again goes both ways.

Finding getting any sort of defensive run in testing to be hard going.

I won't release something until I am sure it works though. Estimate about in 6-8 hours time.

Yeah. I'll be honest, I have found this patch to be utterly infuriating. The offside is broke, which goes both ways and it is too easy to carve through a team in the middle. Which again goes both ways.

Finding getting any sort of defensive run in testing to be hard going.

I won't release something until I am sure it works though. Estimate about in 6-8 hours time.

there are more one-two play now.

1_151219195532_1.gif

Looking forward to your new tactics. I do appreciate that you actually take your time to test before releasing. It's almost like you respect your audience :)

Yeah. I'll be honest, I had a problem. A huge problem with what I wanted to achieve this time. So I went to the official forum, read some websites and have now worked out the tactic I want to release. There will be alot of credit given t others with this one. Will be releasing it tonight for definite though. :)

Yeah. I'll be honest, I had a problem. A huge problem with what I wanted to achieve this time. So I went to the official forum, read some websites and have now worked out the tactic I want to release. There will be alot of credit given t others with this one. Will be releasing it tonight for definite though. :)

can't wait. I was sitting comfortably top of Lge 1 with Pompey I am now down to 5th! ;)