Giving Les Lionceaux Its Roar - An FC Sochaux-Montbe Story

hmm... Definitely NOT Lyon(don't have much money and not as good).My choice would be shaktar as they have a magnifecent squad AND loads of cash plus there still not that successful in europe so you get a bit of a challenge.Man.Utd I would pick if (a if you want a HUGELY successful club and (b you REALLY LIKE United.The only disadvantage is you don't really have a challenge. You could stay with Sochaux and still have a challenge but probably not as much money as Man.U or Shakhtar.In my personal opinion those are you're options.;) But it's really your choice:)

I wouldn't go to lyon, thats pretty much a backward step for you I think.
Would be quite interesting to go to Shakhtar due to the money and the fact that most people are unfamiliar with the Ukrainian league.
Man Utd would be great for you but theres not much of a challenge there for you and that could affect the longevity of your story.

In my opinion I'd like to see you stay at Sochaux for a while longer to see how players like Martin and Boudabouz develop and how you do in the Champions League, but if you do decide to leave then I hope you go to Shakhtar

Good luck on whatever decision you choose

Go to Shakhtar mate and you will win everything. They have a young squad with loads of talent already in the team. With the money, bring Marvin Martin with you and most of your staff if you think they are up to the challenge. You will have a ton of money even after bringing Martin with you to make all neccesary moves and build a CL winner, League winner and domestic Cup winner year after year. Plus it will be fun as HELLL!!! Good luck whatever you decide mate.

BTW, I have the FC Kobenhavn story coming that we spoke about around a week ago, keep your eyes peeled for that. Thanks mate!!

Don't leave sochaux, now you're in the champions league, you have the chance to develop them into the greatest club in the world, as well as improving the standard of league un. besides, what would be the point of doing a sochaux story without managing them.

I would say stay loyal at least for another season, you worked hard to win the league and have a shot at the champions league, the work has been put in place with Sochaux

FC_Sochaux-Montbéliard_logo.png

FC Sochaux-Montbe – An update from Nathan Staples

“Good evening everyone, I just would like to start by saying I have had such an amazing time these past two years with Sochaux. We have reached heights I could never dream of, and I have been immensely proud to be a part of that.

Now, there has been a lot of speculation about my future, and I will address that here and now, in a note to the fans of FC Sochaux-Montbelliard, so you know exactly what the future holds.

Lyon have offered me a job, one that I have firmly rejected. There is no way I would betray this club by besmirching my name with that club.

Shaktar Donetsk have also expressed their interest in me, but I feel that it would be only a step sideways, not forwards. The money was incredibly alluring, but not enough for me to make a move to Ukraine.

That leaves, Manchester United. Everyone knows my affiliation for the club, being a supporter as a boy, they are still incredibly dear to my heart. The job opportunity is once in a lifetime.

One, that I have passed upon. I don’t feel I am ready for that kind of job, and someone more high profile should be given a chance. Thanks, but no thanks.

So, I am staying. Hopefully there will be a lot of players following in my footsteps. We walk into the Champions League next year, we will continue to look for improvements and become the greatest club in the world.

-----------

That brought a tear to my eye :')

Keep up the good work with the French side, hopefully your team can do well in the champions league this season.

Had a slight feeling you'll stay on. Looking forward to your season ahead

God it's been a while!

I'm writing the pre-season update now, so please if you haven't read the story before, go through and enjoy it.

What a story mate keep it up :) always look out for your updates. Cause of your story a signed marvin Martin in my spurs game and he's amazing so thanks for that. And keep up the good work

I agree with todd, great story! i also managed to sign Marvin Martin for United in 2015. On a free ;)