The tactic looks awesome, I'm gonna give it a go with Dortmund :)

i tried a lot of tactics this year. i also tried unleashed but this tactic is the best i've ever been try
tnx tff for this tactic

I would like to know how this will perform in the first season with an underdog team :).

I'll try it in the next few days... but tonight I want to finish my Las Palmas save... I want to get the CL two times in a row :)

Does anyone have an alternative place to Download the tactic? It seems my ISP has blocked the linked site due to some nasty material being available on there?

Getting the same I'm afraid. Thanks for the effort though, buddy (y)

I play with 16.2 version of the game. That could be a problem using this tactic?

Great tactic as always, TFF!
But I have 2 questions that is more in the general category:

1. Why is it that many of you great tactic creators almost always use the more generic player roles that nearly all players doesn't have full suitability in? In particular Wide Midfielder and Central Midfielder!
2. Doesn't the player roles matter at all? If the positional ability is okay doesn't it matter that the player role is only 60% as long as the player is a great player?

I hope someone can answer this as I have been wondering about this for a while!

Might I add that I won the first game using this tactic 6-0 with several players having 60% in suitability for the player role!

Last edited: