If you play with Instant Result then follow the tip that TFF gave at the OP about how to make the tactic work with Instant Result.

I easily won EPL with Southampton, the 1st season, used Instant Result all the time so I'd say it works great with Instant Result.

jkhj77.png

Well, it seems that I must stick with the game without instant result anywy, coz I am playing FM Touch and there's no OP instructions to set before the match starts.

I use instant result, cba playing thru all the games. Much more fun this way coz theres a touch of uncertainty of whether you will get a result or not. Makes it more realistic. Gets boring when you win everything all the time so its loads more exciting this way. At least for me

This tactic is very good. But if you play on instant result you wont notice how frustrating and predictable it is. Watch the games and all you will see is cross after cross after cross. Regularly hitting 60+ a game. Drives me insane

we lost in the first leg, and then we came home and we won

0671a-ede2fbfe-d3c7-41fb-ae32-1f1192bf8dea.png

Heh, I'm kicking big boys' ***** with Tottenham in my first season, no transfers ;)

ff444.png

vrr.png

Could you please post screenshots of the player and team instructions as you did for Unleashed? I'm only playing on FMT unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Took over Crewe in november, they were bottom of the league with 11 points. Finished the season with 70 points making it to the playoffs. Won them and got promoted. GG

View attachment 135912

I took over on 11th of november. These are the results before i took over.

View attachment 135911

At the end of the season:

View attachment 135910

Pretty **** good tactic!

Last edited:
Could you please post screenshots of the player and team instructions as you did for Unleashed? I'm only playing on FMT unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I've added screenshots of the TI, PI and set pieces at the bottom of the OP, under a spoiler.

hey tff, mate who would be a better singing koke gortezka, or

Hey TFF which perm teams suit this tactic player wise other than the big boys ??

hey tff, mate who would be a better singing koke gortezka, or

I would go for Koke without thinking because he's got "14" rating for the weak foot and Goretzka's got only "10" rating for the weak foot. Also, attributes wise Koke is better than Goretzka.

The ability to use the weak foot gives Koke a soled advantage over Goretzka, especially, on CM_S or CM_A positions.

Hey TFF which perm teams suit this tactic player wise other than the big boys ??

Stoke, Southampton, Swansea, Leicester, West Brom, Everton(if all player were healthy in the team) and some other mid teams suit well to this tactic in EPL.

But almost with any team it requires buying/loaning additional CWBs for the left or right side because you need at least 3 good CWB for this tactic to rotate them during the season.

Last edited:
thanks tff, mate can u please line up the 11 for this tactic?

thanks alot

STC – Messi
AMC – Suarez
ML – Neymar
MCL – Pogba
MCR – Modric
MC – Busquets
WBR – Daniel Alves
DL - David Alaba
GK – Neuer

But please notice that many of these players are ageing so after few seasons from the begging of the game their attributes might drop significantly and they would out of the best eleven.

Tactic is decent but i keep on giving away goals late on :/