Glastonbury 2011

Its actually done to let the grass grow back

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I do!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Just been waiting for someone to mention the Olympics, haven't you? :p Which event?

And cancelling it over grass sounds silly, but needs must. :)

that was the first thing that came up when I googled 'Glastonbury 2012 cancelled?' and the telegraph is a decent paper. But meh

happens every 4th year, was supposed to be last year but that was an anniversary

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Just been waiting for someone to mention the Olympics, haven't you? :p Which event?

And cancelling it over grass sounds silly, but needs must. :)

womens preliminary football, and mens quarter final football

That's a funny way of spelling sadness.

Biffy Clyro are immense live, have great energy live. Although, Queens of the Stone Age were awesome too.

They may be immense live, but it would help if they made decent songs. Many of Horror and Bubbles are decent, but songs like Mountains & The Captain are laughable. If Coldplay weren't the best then I'd say it was Mumford & Sons.

Was it just me last night or was Beyonce not doing a lot of singing ... and she didnt do the dance in Crazy in Love :D

She did.

Did anyone catch Noah and the Whale?

I'd like to see them in October, I'm just not 100% convinced by it yet...

(I didn't watch them at Glastonbury) I'm not sure about them but I like 'In 5 years time' but haven't really heard anything else by them

(I didn't watch them at Glastonbury) I'm not sure about them but I like 'In 5 years time' but haven't really heard anything else by them

L-I-F-E-G-O-E-S-O-N

:D Really Catchy lol

They were pretty good yeah, L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N and In 5 years time were both excellent.

L-I-F-E-G-O-E-S-O-N seems decent (just searched it on youtube :p )