Glastonbury 2011

Beyonce is not good Glastonbury material and now that i have thumped out over her a few times im bored, bring Jay-Z on or GTFO

Meh, she has done a good show, and has a cracking set of legs, although, no way would I have let her headline.

Also, can't she stay on one song for more than 1 minute? Jesus...

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Why who is "glastonbury material" then?

Someone who's more than just a pretty face and a collection of old Destiny's Child and collab work, perhaps?

Oh and maybe someone who will stop just talking about girls EVERY ******* MOMENT

Why who is "glastonbury material" then?

Someone who doesnt keep singing slow paced songs and songs where she is the Featuring part like Telephone. The music is **** too IMO

To be fair, it is about time she returned to the kitchen...

well i think she's done a good show with some good songs aswell

I havent really watched it this year. Has it been any good?

I lost interest really when I saw Muse werent playing.

Was it just me last night or was Beyonce not doing a lot of singing ... and she didnt do the dance in Crazy in Love :D

Very annoyed about Glastonbury being cancelled next year! :mad:

I havent really watched it this year. Has it been any good?

I lost interest really when I saw Muse werent playing.

Don't get me wrong I like the music but at times Muse are so over rated it's untrue

Also would have preferred to see QOTSA headline the Pyramid Stage rather then the Other Stage

How many portaloos can the Olympics take up? It's not like anyone has tickets for the **** thing anyway.

Its actually done to let the grass grow back

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

How many portaloos can the Olympics take up? It's not like anyone has tickets for the **** thing anyway.

I do!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

that was the first thing that came up when I googled 'Glastonbury 2012 cancelled?' and the telegraph is a decent paper. But meh