Glastonbury 2011

That was beautiful :wub:

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

OMG, Shiver :D

maybe the biggest but that doesn't say anything. courteeners, arctic monkeys, kooks, frattellis and glasvegas are 100 trillion times better IMO

Yes in your opinion. I'm a big fan of AM and I don't dislike those other bands either, but lyrically & musical talent-wise; they don't even come close to Coldplay. These four guys have all got great voices, they're all multi-instrumentalists and have written some of the greatest songs ever. With the exception of AM (who seem to have a different sound each album), the bands you mentioned are just your average indie band tbh.

Yes in your opinion. I'm a big fan of AM and I don't dislike those other bands either, but lyrically & musical talent-wise; they don't even come close to Coldplay. These four guys have all got great voices, they're all multi-instrumentalists and have written some of the greatest songs ever. With the exception of AM (who seem to have a different sound each album), the bands you mentioned are just your average indie band tbh.
yeh but the fact that they're isn't one band i like on the bbc is stupid...
i don't know why i don't like coldplay, i just don't. I generally prefer northern bands to southern bands aswell.

I think it's unfair to call them average. The only reason we don't hear much about these bands is because the chart is dominated by R&B or in other words quite a lot of ****.

In terms of comparing the bands to Coldplay. Aside from the Arctic Monkeys the bands Mark mentioned have never been close to headlining Glastonbury.

Also whats the chances of AM doing a secret set tomorrow Example said he has seen them on site. Could happen.

I think it's unfair to call them average. The only reason we don't hear much about these bands is because the chart is dominated by R&B or in other words quite a lot of ****.

In terms of comparing the bands to Coldplay. Aside from the Arctic Monkeys the bands Mark mentioned have never been close to headlining Glastonbury.

Also whats the chances of AM doing a secret set tomorrow Example said he has seen them on site. Could happen.
certainly the courteeners and glasvegas live are much better than these.

Beyonce has done a great show :)

She works the crowd well

Beyonce spends more time with the facking microphone held towards the crowd than she does singing you mean.