Glastonbury 2011

Registered, might go, not 100% sure though, don't like the whole toilet situation, might get a ticket and book into a local B & B so I don't have to **** in a hole.

You pansy.

Whats the point in going to Glasto if you aren't going to **** in a hole? Or better yet, in a field?

anyone watching?

Paulo Nutini was good and have sky+ Jessie J and Tinie Tempah

and just watching Alo Black

Not a massive Elbow fan but I just like how Guy Garvey interacts with the crowd so well

Bury just keeps producing my icons, first the nevilles now elbow they're amazing :wub:

Just switched over to BBC 2 cause that Janelle Monae were doing my head in after half a song.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

I looked, couldn't find it. :c

Ah yeah looked myself after I posted.

Try BBC site. They usually have all the videos.

Coldplay are a pretty good band, but they're not Glastonbury Saturday night headliners material though.

Watching Coldplay atm <3

Seen Elbow at Slane with KOL a couple of weeks ago. EPIC.

Ah, go easy on RTW, he likes those mainstream, washed up indie rockers Radiohead.

*runs*

...Oh no you didn't...
They're not even Indie! They're alt rock and they're still ****** brilliant. Their latest album was very, very good.
Also, they're not really mainstream, they don't get as much recognition as Coldplay do, and they're 10X better! Radiohead are 10X better, that is.

Coldplay are the real Fab 4 :wub::wub::wub::wub:.

Don't know how you can say their songs are depressing oO) Most of their songs make me happy, The Scientist and Everything's Not Lost are probably the only songs that I find a bit sad...still brilliant mind.