coolmcool

Reaction score
After seeing the concept on Tommytorres storyboard for Dortmund i have shamelessly stolen the idea for a Stoke Story, players you think i should go for would be much appreciated,

We Start with a Wage Budget of £1.5million and no transfer budget, i have loaded the top four leagues in europe and it looks like we are one of the favourites to go down now we have a blurred out team!
View attachment 314991

First confirmed signing Toni Kroos!

View attachment 314992

would like to see where u're going with this, good luck
p.s. nice singings

would like to see where u're going with this, good luck
p.s. nice singings
Its harder than it looks because you see so many good players everywhere your like a kid in a sweet shop i want him and him and him ooh what about him? The likes of Hazard, Bale, Hart and Llorente are interested in coming but want too much money and everyone wants a match highest wage clause in their contract!

Some nice signings here and always good see a Stoke story on here as it means someone is gonna make em successfull (i hope). Do you already have a formation in mind or are you just trying too bag all the quality young players and then winging it with the formation

Some nice signings here and always good see a Stoke story on here as it means someone is gonna make em successfull (i hope). Do you already have a formation in mind or are you just trying too bag all the quality young players and then winging it with the formation
I usually play a 4,2,3,1 formation with attacking wingers so i have gone for that as my formation, at first i signed a lot of youngsters as i didnt want to spend a fortune but they didnt cost much, at least 100 players have joined someone else instead of me though!

Good luck mate good to see another GFA challenge story!

Whats the deal with all the players and what is the challenge?

Whats the deal with all the players and what is the challenge?[/QUOTE

Every team starts with no transfer budget and £1.5million in wages across most of the leagues, your team has no players and you have to sign players who are all free agents, even the likes of Ronaldo who went to Bayern, Iniesta to Real Madrid and Messi still went back to Barcelona, each team i face i will put up their top 3 signings.