Go on Fulham!!!

ajw

Reaction score
After a disastrous start...they have now pegged the mighty Juve level. Anyone watching? Only got a stream for the second half...that was a pen tho. Cannavaro got sent off in the first half, and apparently Zamora has been on fire. One more goal will do it for Fulham...

Let's just hope. Not watching nor listening to the match. Hope they do get the next goal though (K)

Watching the game on ESPN. Fulham are all over Juve. I had thought that half-time had come at the wrong time, but the penalty came at the right time, and fulham are now controlling the game. Penalty could have gone either way to be honest, but im glad they got it. Zamora on this form is unplayable. Where is Capello?

Takes me back to Boro's 2 comebacks in the UEFA a few years back.

omg they have come back :O ****** **** if they carry on playing like this is the tournement surely they will end up winning it

How I wish my Channel Five would work right now instead of being a **** :'(

Takes me back to Boro's 2 comebacks in the UEFA a few years back.

The commentators have just made reference to those comebacks because of Schwarzer playing in both teams.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Watching the game on ESPN. Fulham are all over Juve. I had thought that half-time had come at the wrong time, but the penalty came at the right time, and fulham are now controlling the game. Penalty could have gone either way to be honest, but im glad they got it. Zamora on this form is unplayable. Where is Capello?

Apparently Capello is at Craven Cottage.

I wouldn't be suprised if Juve do a Roma and come back from playing really badly to end up winning.

Fulham are dispatching of the last real BIG team in the Europa League good news for Liverpool. Keep it up Fulham!!

3-1 to Fulham

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Dempsey just had a good chance though Fulham are in the driving seat

Oh my god. What a Goal. Its those purple boots he's wearing.

4-1!!!!!!
Dempsey Delightful Chip from outside the area

And he meant that 100%