Go on Fulham!!!

I am so proud of how the lads performed today, usually when we go one nil down, we struggle to come back, could of been different it it wasn't for Canavarro's Carragher esque rugby tackle on Gera. Clint Dempsey's goal was amazing, probably couldn't of got a better finish for a winning goal, however, it is debatable on whether he meant it. I thought Juve relied heavily on Diego to do anything. I am quite pleased that Baird and Etuhu managed to boss about Melo, Sissoko and Diego as well, especially when Melo and Diego are in Brazil's world cup squad. Didn't have a good view of the penalty decision but we've deserved are bit of luck in Europe after previous decisions going against us. Thought the ref favoured us a bit but Juve were a very dirty team in opinion. All in all though, this is the greatest result in the clubs history, it's just a shame to miss the next two European games due to a ski holiday :'(

FA Cup though, need to focus on that now :D

:wub: :wub: :wub:

GOD

roy_hodgson.jpg

Capello has to pick Bobby now :)

Was as the game, I won't lie I am the happiest I have been in a very long time.

What a performance and result to go with it. Fully deserved and we really came out of the traps with a real point to prove. Don't care if the penalty is debateable the comeback, performance and spirit was incredible and I will not forget this night. I didn't think we had much of a chance after going down but the way we responded was incredible and it is no doubt the best game we've ever had.

Incredible goal from Dempsey and from what I saw Bobby's was top class too. We were far better than them and I am so proud of the team and Roy. They will always be remembered for this and rightly so! What a night!

Come on FULHAM!

Well played Fulham FC :D

Genuinely delighted by that. Starting to imagine them sneaking a double, FA Cup and Europa League... that would be something :)

Genuinely delighted by that. Starting to imagine them sneaking a double, FA Cup and Europa League... that would be something :)

Been having these thoughts, scaring the **** out of me, however I will be cheering the boys on at WHL next wednesday evening :)

VIVA EL FULHAM

fantastic night for fulham. i dont usually care to much about english teams but i hope they can produce a historic season for the club

If Fulham beat Spurs, I will actually kiss Roy Hodgson.

Really glad you guys turned in such a performance. Sending off looked a bit iffy (was it a clear goal scoring chance? Certainly was a professional foul though so perhaps deserved), but my word, well played Fulham. Providing you don't draw us, good luck making it to the final I say. Hopefully we'll see you at Hamburg ;)

I'm quite scared of playing Fulham in the FA Cup now. Although they are a much, much stronger prospect at the Cottage.

Fulham dark horses I believe.....any reckon they draw Liverpool next round?:p

I hope Fulham wreck Liverpool if they play each other.

Fulham for the cup... keep them occupied while we steal the FA Cup.

Does anyone else share the view with me that within 2 seasons if Roy Hodgson is still there, they can be challenging for the top four?

Does anyone else share the view with me that within 2 seasons if Roy Hodgson is still there, they can be challenging for the top four?

Two words: Away Form :'(

Anyway

Roberto Mancini said:
“Juve are, by far, stronger than Fulham and can’t lose,"

Well Mancini is an idiot ^^)

I hope Fulham wreck Liverpool if they play each other.

Fulham for the cup... keep them occupied while we steal the FA Cup.

Shh, you concentrate on the League, it's nothing on interest to us Fulham fans right now, we'll be up for Spurs game, mark my words, hope Hodgson rest's a few at weekend :)

Would be nice and good for the game, but I can't see it sadly. Currently they're right at the limit in terms of what they can pay players and it's crippling their transfer budget as a result. Al Fayed (despite his pretences) doesn't have the money to throw into them to bridge the gap. They might have an odd season (like Everton) where they have the players and the form to nick fourth, but it would mean at least four other clubs having fairly torrid seasons too.

Give credit where it's due to Hodgson on their achievements, but he'll be hitting the glass ceiling other clubs (Bolton, Blackburn, Middlesborough) have found soon.

Sending off looked a bit iffy (was it a clear goal scoring chance? Certainly was a professional foul though so perhaps deserved)

Agree, Did not think it was a red card.

Would be nice and good for the game, but I can't see it sadly. Currently they're right at the limit in terms of what they can pay players and it's crippling their transfer budget as a result. Al Fayed (despite his pretences) doesn't have the money to throw into them to bridge the gap. They might have an odd season (like Everton) where they have the players and the form to nick fourth, but it would mean at least four other clubs having fairly torrid seasons too.

Give credit where it's due to Hodgson on their achievements, but he'll be hitting the glass ceiling other clubs (Bolton, Blackburn, Middlesborough) have found soon.

Agree with you again, They do not have the financial ability to mount a top 4 challenge.

Amazing result though, Really glad an English side is taking the Europa League seriously, Hopefully they avoid Valencia.

Wolfsburg it is, then Liege or Hamburg in the semi's, surely a trip to Hamburg in the semi's would ruin the trip to the final :S

Ohh well, it will be very tough, Wolfsburg have one of the best frontlines in europe but seem to concede a lot too, hopefully we can take advanatage of that.

It's good to see us avoiding some of the bigger teams in the competition but most Fulham fans would rather go to Benfica, Valencia or Madrid for a great away trip.

Umm Max don't get too ahead of yourself here. Yes Fulham did well but they were playing against a 10 man Juve side with a third choice keeper.. They are not on there way to the top 4 just yet.. But still it was a good match and well done to them :)