Go on Fulham!!!

I watched Wolfsberg last night and they were poor. Did not look anything like the side that won the Bundas Liga last year. If Fulham keep it tight like Ruban did last night i can see them frustrating the Germans.

Umm Max don't get too ahead of yourself here. Yes Fulham did well but they were playing against a 10 man Juve side with a third choice keeper.. They are not on there way to the top 4 just yet.. But still it was a good match and well done to them :)

Yeah obviously top 4 is well out of reach but it doesn't matter if Juve were down to 10 men or that they had a thrid choice keeper, we were missing Murphy, and Paintsil and we still played them off the park and it was a fantastic result. I doubt Liverpool would have done the same and I'm not just saying that.

edit: oh and we did more than "well"

Last edited:
Fulham at 10/1 to win it? not bad perhaps :p Fulham-Liverpool final 12/1...now that might be a good shout

Where's Jack?

Cracking performance by Fulham over two legs. Good luck in the semis!

Where's Jack?

Cracking performance by Fulham over two legs. Good luck in the semis!

Oh holiday Skiing, according to his message thing on by his name.

Bet he still managed to watch it on TV.. ;) wonder if he went skiing in Germany!? :p

Fulham have beaten their way through 'noticeable' opposition during this campaign.

Well done to them. I hope they win it.

Who's all for an all english europa league final?

Oh holiday Skiing, according to his message thing on by his name.

Bet he still managed to watch it on TV.. ;) wonder if he went skiing in Germany!? :p

Missed the game, both legs in fact, gutted, just pleased that our European adventure continues, could be an all English final :D

Thought Bobby's goal was sensationally taken, considering the player he was last season, how things change in football. Although Bobby deserves praise for goal, it only happened because Gera's shot-pass decieved the Wolfsburg defence who went to block, this left Bobby in space to turn and shoot, Gera has been the engine of our campaign in Europe this season and I truly hope he can continue that role against Hamburg. We've played 54 games this season, lets not suffer from Burnout :S

John Pantsil is also back ^^)