Go on Fulham!!!

1. WOW

2. Roy Hodgson is a legend

3. Zoltan Gera is a legend

4. Clint Dempsey has the shot of Pele

5. Jonathan Zebina is a ****.

This is why I love football.

I thought it was quite funny when Duff thought it was Del Piero that kicked him.

It's like when you tap someone on their shoulder and they look at the other person, tehe..

Im glad Fulham have gone through. If Liverpool go out tonight it will jast make my day.

Blimey... my prediction for this one was miles off.

Congratulations Fulham. From what I've read and heard, it was thoroughly deserved.

what the ****!!! madness

fair play fulham lol, Hodgson may be at the top of everyones shortlist now

always like the english teams to do well in europe so well done ;) and the scottish ones as well tbf

everyone british except for the SCUM!!!

Fulham Valencia would be a beast of a next round leg, with Villa looking tasty tonight as well

Jesus, just got home, thought my dad was joking when he said Fulham won 4-1 XD

This is why I think O'Niel should apply himself in the Europa Leauge, ok its no Champions League but I'd love to see Villa play Juventus at Villa Park and if Fulham can do it I see no reason why Villa can't.

Congrats to Fulham aswell, Roy Hodgson has to be down as manager of the season and I watched the first leg and thought they had no chance tonight, so badly wish I watched it. Cmon Fulham!!

I put money on them today and I just knew that they will go in next round,congrats Fulham

amazing result! Hodgson is a genius, and Bobby is my man of the season.

wow i have only just seem the result i gave up when i saw juve went 1up. possibly the best result anyone has got this season just truley sensational.

Oh my. I have to thank Fulham, this result is a true testament to the strength of the Premier League. A team that remains outside the top 7 has the quality and character to take down a Juventus team with a strong lead.

I would love for Fulham to go on and win the competition now, God knows they deserve it. As does Roy Hodgson, I know I am echoing what has already been said in this thread but really... what a manager.

Wow... What a result for them.

You Fulham fans must worship Roy. He has changed the club so much.