Goals & Clean Sheets v2.4 - Tested season 1 - Tottenham/Swansea/Athletic

Sorry, i was studying a lot and i didn't know that a new patch is out, so now that i've finished with my exams (3 years to go to be a doctor), i will probably become quite addicted to the game again, so i will let you know when i upload a new version of the tactic. Thanks mates.

PD: the link is in the first post, but if the new patch modified the ME i will need to upload a new version of the tactic. Cheers!

Sorry, i was studying a lot and i didn't know that a new patch is out, so now that i've finished with my exams (3 years to go to be a doctor), i will probably become quite addicted to the game again, so i will let you know when i upload a new version of the tactic. Thanks mates.

PD: the link is in the first post, but if the new patch modified the ME i will need to upload a new version of the tactic. Cheers!

for a weird way tactic 2.3 was doing well after the 13.2.3 until some point and suddenly it became very leaking in defence. i tried and 2.4 but its the same as the 2.3. i would suggest tweaking it mostly on defence. attacking is good but if you find a better way of attacking approach it would be good.

There`s a problem in attacking corners. I conceded a few goals in a totally stupid way before I realized what was it about. The wingbacks are set to stay back if needed when you have a corner,but as they have specific marking on amr/l they start tracking them instead of the player leading the counter attack. If that player is for example ST,not amr/l the result is usually one on one with your GK and conceding a goal. I tweaked it a little bit,put anchorman to stay back when we have a corner,so that someone can chase the one with the ball when wingbacks do their weird stuff and start going forward to mark opposition wingers instead of tracking back and marking players who are storming towards our goal. We`ll see will it work.

In general,tactic was leaking quite a number of goals when i changed to it,but i assumed it was because some parts of it were "awkward" for my players. But they started playing much better now,when they got used to it. 3 consecutive wins,including 3-0 against real madrid. 7 scored,1 conceded.

Who would you recommend as a top player for the xavi position? I have isco and ever banega now.

UPDATE: defending is terrible. it definitely needs tweaking for the new patch. Defenders do unexplicable mistakes which they didn`t do with other tactics,so it is not them. I got trashed a few times,ranging from espanyol to chelsea. Chelsea scored three stupid goals in first 14 minutes of the game. Definitely needs some changes. I hope you`ll find a way to tweak it because I like the attacking and possesion that it gives.

Last edited: