Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
has anyone made this work with a weak squad? or not so good squad? the results shown with this tactic are very good. but bale and danilo as WB's!? and i wont even mention the other world class players. if you want to prove a tactic works and is good, you need to use it against stronger players and opposition than yours and still get the results. if you can manage that, you'll make a believer out of me!
Now I am going to try this tactic with Bayer Leverkusen.

Last edited:
and btw, if youre getting goals the only reason ( i assure you the taactic is solid) is that the offside trap does not suit your defense.

This is a big problem, because if we don't play with the offside trap we got to change:
Line & Pressing, plus wbs to default.

Try putting your wbs to support mode and keeping the offside trap. If not ill post a no offside trap tactic for lower teams

Last edited:
and btw, if youre getting goals the only reason ( i assure you the taactic is solid) is that the offside trap does not suit your defense.

This is a big problem, because if we don't play with the offside trap we got to change:
Line & Pressing, plus wbs to default.

Try putting your wbs to support mode and keeping the offside trap. If not ill post a no offside trap tactic for lower teams

Maybe it's a matter of speed. If you have CB with more than 13/14 on pace and acceleration, you should use the offside trap and zonal. Think like IRL. slower defenders can't have too much space on their back. Anticipation is also a must.

Alaba, maybe making 2 tactics: one with offside trap and d-line high, with attacking mentality for higher teams and one for lower teams with no d-line and not so high defense.

yeah its what im doing....the tactic with the offside trap is making wonders for me, and i think its just perfect if you have some good CDs.

i understand its not that easy to have the right players so i'm working on a low/middle team version of the tactic with less pressing, normal line and everythin....

ok guys here it is!

Please try this one!

I called it universal since any team can play with this ! let me know

this has a lower d line and no offside trap.
However i kept zonal marking and high pressing because the teams plays better this way.

as promised

as promised i played all subs against AZ in ECL.

Smashed them 4-0, had all posession.

They had no opportunities, only a penalty at 90* (from a set piece) which they missed.

My sub team is good...but i played Verre (21 and sucks, hot prospect though), balzaretti (34) Ledesma (33)...In attack i have chicharito and destro, who are a good couple but not world class players.

Christian Ledesma (33) was the best player in the team. So you can play the UNIVERSAL tactic with any team, and smash them!!!!

Screenshot!

Back