Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
no, no! the dlf should be a creative fast player! the finalizer is the af: strong, fast, finalizer!

anyone else have problems downloading the tactic? i get a notebook thingy up when i try too download

Last edited:
let me know if you still got problems! i will upload it elsewhere

Yes good I play this with my roma team too last 2 seasons only little bit different not much different though very good tactic that use Daniele de Rossi very good. I become 2nd first season. and now second season i am 2nd again in december and 2 points behind. Bought no new players except for some free transfers because roma is very poor

Roma is incredibly poor in this game! it's not like this in reality....i know they spent about 100 mln in transfers in two years...

After winning for two years ECL & serie A i still didn't have any money....that sucks! happier in bayern!

no, no problem! got it now! exited to try it with my man united save! only 10 games left of first season! will give feedback

It is like reality i will tell you, italia is very poor for the moment. maybe little bit too much in game because clubs will always make cash available for tranfers :p

are you italian? i love rome, always go there when i can

yes i am from Roma! trying your tactic now with an other save. benfica. try and see how it goes from the start.

GUYS PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF THE TACTIC....IT'S VERY SIMILAR BUT THE TWEAKS MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

Defence is not doing good losing almost all my preperation matches, i try and edit a bit for better defence

new version works even better :) great job! only 1 if, players end game to tired. but is maybe only me.

trying it with PSG, 1 st game lost 3-2 against OM. will hold out for a while longer

Please guys, i made an update at 18.00. Please be sure you have this tactic.

you can see if you have the right tactic by going on the initial thread, i posted a screenshot of the tactic: in the newest version the right CD is set as stopper (he has an x right to the "cd"). Please be sure you've got it like that!

Defence is not doing good losing almost all my preperation matches, i try and edit a bit for better defence

ciao totti de rossi, prova la nuova tattica. Tu hai commentato prima che io mettessi la nuova alle 6. Ora non ti puo non funzionare e scusa mio italiano!

Please guys, i made an update at 18.00. Please be sure you have this tactic.

you can see if you have the right tactic by going on the initial thread, i posted a screenshot of the tactic: in the newest version the right CD is set as stopper (he has an x right to the "cd"). Please be sure you've got it like that!

I deleted the old version, and setup the new. but where i can see this? (he has an x right to the "cd")

Back