Hi boroboy116,
First of all, glad to know that your tactic is being well succeeded here ;)
Just came by to say that the formation you choose is exactly the same to the one I'm developing :oops: (way different individual taks and team instructions).
I started that formation on my Barcelona save because I had too many CAM! aahah
Stay safe! ;)

Mine? It’s pretty good it’s in the 3rd season
Pickford/ Gunn
Holgate/Dias/Mina
Kenny/ Matheus Henrique
Reguilon / regen
Andre Gomes / tonali
Lemar / almada / iwobi/ larazo/ grealish/ Bernard

Richarlison / lautaro Martinez/ moise kean.

Couldn’t recommend Martinez enough, absolute goal machine. He scored 53 goals in his first season.

Good tactic so far, if this could be tweaked and tightened up in defence it would be an amazing tactic. ??

I have found in the big games that setting my centre CAM to man-mark the opponents most creative player or deep-lying playmaker has helped to disrupt their build-ups helping me get the ball back quicker.

Could you upload your squad screen please?

Sure, this is the current squad

RB Leipzig_ Players-2.png

First game with it plug & play, playing as Dortmund season 1, mercato not open :

Capture d’écran 2020-05-26 à 12.06.14.png
Capture d’écran 2020-05-26 à 12.19.12.png

Has anyone try this tactic with mid table team in premier league?

These are my results since I started using it. Like I said I’ve got a good team. But still very good. Worked it out, after 10 games I’m averaging 3.8 goals for per game, and 1.5 goals against per game

Attachments

• ED6E882B-BADE-4F88-A577-8040EA298D5E.jpeg
    ED6E882B-BADE-4F88-A577-8040EA298D5E.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 207
Bundesliga_ Stages-2.png

Results from the 2nd season with RB Leipzig, 3 points better off conceding 5 fewer goals and scoring 4 more from the previous season.

Who was your tip

Who was your top goalscorer ? Can you post some player stats please

I'm in the middle of the next season now, but my top goalscorer from the previous season was my central CAM he scored 25 goals in the league.

These are the stats for the current season, 3rd season with the team and the leagues definitely more competitive and my team lost some key players in the transfer window.

Bundesliga_ Profile.png

Bundesliga_ Player Detailed.png

boroboy116 updated Goals Galore with a new update entry:

Punteggio Gratuito

After the feedback and comments on the initial release of the tactic, I have set about trying to tighten up the defence without compromising the attacking phase of play.

The Shape

The obvious change would have been removing a striker and dropping them into a holding role, however, I decided against this option and went with dropping a CAM into a deeper position. The centre CAM has now dropped into an anchor role, the reason for this I thought it would free up the advanced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

boroboy116 updated Goals Galore with a new update entry:

Punteggio Gratuito v2

So I decided to go back something more akin to the original shape and formation with the latest tweaks. I changed the anchor back into a DLP but this time he would be on defend not support. The 3 CAMS included an enganache and 2 out and out CAMS on attack. The wingbacks were brought back and would now operate in a traditional back 4. The idea was the enganche would hold has position and would have space due to the Cams running from deep allowing him time and space to find a pass for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...