** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

• Thread starter Thread starter jassar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 152K

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
Ok here's a small update. I did an entire season with Bayern. An entire season with the super heavy (tweaked here and there to be honest).

I won everything... Bundesliga, german cups, champion's league.

Main games : vs Dortmund, 6-0 at home, 7_0 away.
*vs Milan 4-1 Home (after a lose Away)
*vs Barcelona 2-0 in CL final, letting them at.... 2 shots, 1 on target.

As for the tweaks, I mainly played with players mentality and creatvie freedom, as I love both the shape and the way players are moving on the pitch. So I had the original SuperHeavy (tweaked only the set pieces as far as I remember), and another one more defensive minded, that I played in some away games, or really (supposed) hard games like vs Barcelona.
View attachment 333640View attachment 333641View attachment 333642View attachment 333643View attachment 333644View attachment 333645View attachment 333646View attachment 333647

Gomez played 27 games / 34 goals / 9 assists / 7.91 avg rating
Mandzukic played 32(1) games / 26 goals / 11 assists / 7.84
Kroos 39 / 19 / 17 / 7.74
Ribéry 26 / 18 / 15 / 7.96
Muller 38(2) / 23 / 15 / 7.75

I think they were my top performers

Oh and btw, sorry for the french language, didn't find how to put the game in english :p

Last edited:
This tactic worked wonders for my milwall game, got to premier league through play offs and sitting mid table after 5-7 games.. beating arsenal away in the proceess.. i do lack a lot of goals tho, maybe if i had a more complete striker that would work? i have keogh as my main striker and recently signed billy sharp, we shall see keep you all posted.

Ok here's a small update. I did an entire season with Bayern. An entire season with the super heavy (tweaked here and there to be honest).

I won everything... Bundesliga, german cups, champion's league.

Main games : vs Dortmund, 6-0 at home, 7_0 away.
*vs Milan 4-1 Home (after a lose Away)
*vs Barcelona 2-0 in CL final, letting them at.... 2 shots, 1 on target.

As for the tweaks, I mainly played with players mentality and creatvie freedom, as I love both the shape and the way players are moving on the pitch. So I had the original SuperHeavy (tweaked only the set pieces as far as I remember), and another one more defensive minded, that I played in some away games, or really (supposed) hard games like vs Barcelona.
View attachment 333640View attachment 333641View attachment 333642View attachment 333643View attachment 333644View attachment 333645View attachment 333646View attachment 333647

Gomez played 27 games / 34 goals / 9 assists / 7.91 avg rating
Mandzukic played 32(1) games / 26 goals / 11 assists / 7.84
Kroos 39 / 19 / 17 / 7.74
Ribéry 26 / 18 / 15 / 7.96
Muller 38(2) / 23 / 15 / 7.75

I think they were my top performers

Oh and btw, sorry for the french language, didn't find how to put the game in english :p

best results so far i have seen with this tactics

This tactic worked wonders for my milwall game, got to premier league through play offs and sitting mid table after 5-7 games.. beating arsenal away in the proceess.. i do lack a lot of goals tho, maybe if i had a more complete striker that would work? i have keogh as my main striker and recently signed billy sharp, we shall see keep you all posted.

nice results ....

Sorry mate, I imagine that I'm using your tactics incorrectly but I'll have to abandon them now. Discipline was a problem, the defence was woeful (even though all my defenders had high avgr), and the attack was pretty toothless. The last game pretty much showed how bad my Monaco side were going forward as I lost 0 - 1 to bottom of the league Chateauroux, in a game where I only created one half-cut chance. Final results have my Monaco side satin 13th in league 2 after 10 games. I was also knocked out of the cup in the first round.

Competitive results: PL 11 W 3 L 4 D 4

Bit suprprising really as I had a lot of success with spurs using your bazooka tactics. Perplexing why this one has performed so badly.

Sorry mate, I imagine that I'm using your tactics incorrectly but I'll have to abandon them now. Discipline was a problem, the defence was woeful (even though all my defenders had high avgr), and the attack was pretty toothless. The last game pretty much showed how bad my Monaco side were going forward as I lost 0 - 1 to bottom of the league Chateauroux, in a game where I only created one half-cut chance. Final results have my Monaco side satin 13th in league 2 after 10 games. I was also knocked out of the cup in the first round.

Competitive results: PL 11 W 3 L 4 D 4

Bit suprprising really as I had a lot of success with spurs using your bazooka tactics. Perplexing why this one has performed so badly.
did u play with underdog or the super heavy or change all the time

did u play with underdog or the super heavy or change all the time

Pretty much played with underdog all of the time as I was only a slight favourite in most of my games and "not much to choose between the two sides".

Pretty much played with underdog all of the time as I was only a slight favourite in most of my games and "not much to choose between the two sides".
Use the super heavy imo. At least, use it as a basis and tweak so it fits your playstyle. It has a huge potential

Hmm not that impressed so far for my Monaco team to be honest. The discipline and defending are both shockingly bad. I've given away 3 penalties in the opening 6 games. The defence is shambolic. I have conceded 12 goals in the opening 7 games, and only scored 11. Also got knocked out in the first round of the cup, losing 2-1.

So from the opening 7 competitive fixtures i have won 2 lost 2 drawn 3

Try this Tactic :D

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ndan-rodgers-4_3_3-possession-ccc-tactic.html

Well after that horrendous start I'm now on a 9 match unbeaten run and moved up to 5th in the table. I think I know why the tactics were not working for a long time. I've had it in the background whilst I have been studying, so I haven't exactly been paying any care to the squad really. Most importantly though is I remembered that most of the players in the Monaco team were making their debut on the opening day. I think from the squad of 20 about 12 of them are new players, so a lot of people struggling to fit in and the language barrier etc. Team needed time to gel, and it probably made playing very fluid too hard for the team. If I started again that is what I would change if you have a lot of new signings. q

Haha I went on a ten match unbeaten run, and then started losing again. Got sacked after about 25 games. That was my first sacking in fm13 :(

I don't think this tactic suit Arsenal, because it's using mixed and direct passing. I've just tried it with pure Arsenal team (mean that I didn't buy players and use what Wenger got irl), after 10 matches I dropped to 6th position in EPL and 3rd position in CL. Maybe it's because Arsenal don't have a real defensive midfielder, but the attacking system of this tactic make me disappointed.

Maybe you have released to many tactics Jassar, doesn't seem to be much consistency in these tactics, the modern warfare recreated was the business, as good if not better then the original.

I liked your Bazooka tactics, but I had horrendous results with this.

Went on a 57 match unbeaten streak with this tactic, Amazing! I am playing with Bayern tho so I guess the team is one built to win but 57 matches unbeaten is unreal! Very very happy with the way my team plays with the tactic, Almost 100 goals scored a season and around 20 conceded in the league for 3 consecutive seasons. Consistent!

Bayern is really THE team for this tactic. It's was insane for me too on my test save, unfortunately it became really unconsistant with other teams, even top teams like Man City :(

Back