** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
I just finished my first season with Newcastle and I'm really delighted with these results.

- Competitions
View attachment 330413View attachment 330414View attachment 330415View attachment 330416

- Surprising results
View attachment 330417View attachment 330418View attachment 330419View attachment 330420

- Hot Prospect
View attachment 330421View attachment 330422

I used him at the start of March 'cuz he showed remarkable development and he changed games.
Acceleration&Pace might be the most important attributes in this tactic's AF role.
I hope his performance continue in the next season.

very very good tactics..
Great results my friend !! Always the first seasOn is a. Struggle than this tactics make the game a joke

I just tried it over a few games. Very solid defensively. If you have strong CBs and DMs with good anticipations your defense is pretty much impenetrable except from dead ball situations. Offensively, though, I only scored 8 goals in 5 games. 5 from my AP (Verratti) and 3 from my RCB (Coloccini). 5 of those goals came from corners and probably more troubling is the fact that my AF (Ademilson) is so ineffective (6.88 avg ratings in the last 4 games).

What type of player do I need to play as the AF in this tactic?

Yes it is solid in defense . The AF u are using is good . Other AF who have strong heading and finishing are very very good with this tactics

Like ---nem, Wellbeck

Athletic Bilbao, 12 games: W2, D4, L6. Despite this I'll continue.

Thats sad !! Are u playing wig the right players in right positions !! Try to play away games with control ( underdog) tactics .
Keep ur match frank g for few games to defensive

Good news folks...........started unemployed and got the Hayes and Yeading job. Only signed a couple of loanees and have the original squad.....sitting top of the league with 7 wins 2 draws 1 loss. Impressive. I was only offered the job late july aswell so essentially missed half of pre season. Solid at the back and good going forward.

The above shows that the tactic works even with players who wouldn't be first choice for the tactic. Good work mate.

True mate .... A good tactics should not work with only big teams but also with underdogs !!! So I tried it with a lot of teams as than found this perfection

View attachment 330635

Jassar, what's happening here? how has my right-centre back scored 30 goals in 34 games? he's more prolific than my top striker!

Haha ...I have positioned players on attacking corners in such a way that when opposition tried to man mark there is Only one player against that CB . It's not a cheat but yes if u have a good header CB u can score tons

Hi jassar

You created 3 tactis for different games. But could you tell me when I should use the first one Goal&glory?

Hi jassar

You created 3 tactis for different games. But could you tell me when I should use the first one Goal&glory?

Suppose I am the manager of Newcastle ----

1) If I am playing against reading at home I may go with the GOAL & GLORY or even the FAVORITE tactics
as I am a better team than reading and m playing at home

2) now if an playing against Liverpool ,arsenal ,man city ,man utd and tottenham specially away from home ....Noway your team is Gona be a favorite to win the match . So I will start the match with the underdog tactics as its control mentality rather than attacking . If I am winning I keep the same underdog tactics for the whole match , if I am loosing than I will change it to GOAL & GLORY

Haha ...I have positioned players on attacking corners in such a way that when opposition tried to man mark there is Only one player against that CB . It's not a cheat but yes if u have a good header CB u can score tons

That's crazy! My RCB is a real monster in the air, but scored only 2 in 18 games. Would like to see the attributes of Ali Tawfik.

After winterbreak i can say that my team is playing a real good season, sitting in 3rd place behind FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund. Only defeat was 2:0 against Bayer Leverkusen. Sometimes it's really hard to score against teams like Augsburg, Nürnberg...which results in bore 0:0. But my teams ability are nowhere near a top team. If I'm able to get better attacking players next season I believe we can beat this opponents! ;)

Played against HSV and they scored twice by corners, so I don't think a real good set piece instruction should be called cheat. But 30 goals from a CB is too much!

Last edited:
Suppose I am the manager of Newcastle ----

1) If I am playing against reading at home I may go with the GOAL & GLORY or even the FAVORITE tactics
as I am a better team than reading and m playing at home

2) now if an playing against Liverpool ,arsenal ,man city ,man utd and tottenham specially away from home ....Noway your team is Gona be a favorite to win the match . So I will start the match with the underdog tactics as its control mentality rather than attacking . If I am winning I keep the same underdog tactics for the whole match , if I am loosing than I will change it to GOAL & GLORY

Thanks for response

What is better for play againt underdog teams GOAL & GLORY or FAVORITE tactic? Or doesn't matter?

BTW I am testing your tactis with West Ham United in PL. In first round I beat Man Utd 2-1 and in FA Cup I beat Tottenham 1-2. Againt Tottenham I started with Underdog version but Tottenham scorred 1-0 after that I change it for Favourite version... and I won 1-2 :)

What...30 goals from CD?!

This is very unrealistic and i dont like it, that is defender my top scorer :O

I dont like set pieces tactic.

How many scored your defender at barca...when you scored 110 goals?

In Your Barca game where did Messi played? AF or did he played as winger

I understand why some people don't like set-piece tactics but these aren't tactics only for set-piece.

View attachment 330861View attachment 330862

As you can see, most goals were from build-up. Top scorer of defender was S.Taylor who scored 6goals and totally 15goals by the corenrs so you don't have to worry about that.

What...30 goals from CD?!

This is very unrealistic and i dont like it, that is defender my top scorer :O

I dont like set pieces tactic.

How many scored your defender at barca...when you scored 110 goals?

Its usy between 10-18 goals a CB PIQUÉ

Thanks for response

What is better for play againt underdog teams GOAL & GLORY or FAVORITE tactic? Or doesn't matter?

BTW I am testing your tactis with West Ham United in PL. In first round I beat Man Utd 2-1 and in FA Cup I beat Tottenham 1-2. Againt Tottenham I started with Underdog version but Tottenham scorred 1-0 after that I change it for Favourite version... and I won 1-2 :)
Nice keep it up

Thanks for response

i like goals& glore but sometimes in the last 10 min if i am still behind i choose favorite

Here's Tawfik for you. He's a superb defender. Best one I have. 30 goals in 34 tames at RCB. Scored 1 in 2 games this season, already.

View attachment 330872

That's crazy! My RCB is a real monster in the air, but scored only 2 in 18 games. Would like to see the attributes of Ali Tawfik.

After winterbreak i can say that my team is playing a real good season, sitting in 3rd place behind FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund. Only defeat was 2:0 against Bayer Leverkusen. Sometimes it's really hard to score against teams like Augsburg, Nürnberg...which results in bore 0:0. But my teams ability are nowhere near a top team. If I'm able to get better attacking players next season I believe we can beat this opponents! ;)

Played against HSV and they scored twice by corners, so I don't think a real good set piece instruction should be called cheat. But 30 goals from a CB is too much!

hello everyone i have question about tactic in general but as i'm using this tactic i post here so just tell me if in the game we go in hollyday and i let the match to my sub-coach do you think the tactic works same like i was the coach or the result can be different depending who's is coaching the match because thank you for answering me sorry for my english it's not my native but this is the most famous website about football manager so i dont have the choice

hello everyone i have question about tactic in general but as i'm using this tactic i post here so just tell me if in the game we go in hollyday and i let the match to my sub-coach do you think the tactic works same like i was the coach or the result can be different depending who's is coaching the match because thank you for answering me sorry for my english it's not my native but this is the most famous website about football manager so i dont have the choice
when u give ur coach or assistant manager to play the game while u are on holiday

than even if u select the tactics to be played .....its still computer vs computer so i don't recommend any one to test a tactics like that

Okay thx for the fast answer i'm testing this tactic with AS Roma and i will post in a few hours my opinion about this tactic but thx for the tactic i'm playing from fm 09 and i still dont know build my tactic because it's very hard and i respect people who can make this job for other.