cadchee

Reaction score
Ok guys, i wanted to share my tactic with you, i know i'm at year 2020 and thats noobish to share those kinds of tactics but despite that i reached something that i never imagined.
Its a normal 442 formation and started using it at the middle of the season, i was having absolutely great success with it.
Im pretty lazy to start a new save and try this formation at the year of 2013-2014 but i will post it here for you.
No matter how strong your team is, scoring 165 golas and conceding only 17 during the whole season is something unbeliveable.
I've never reached something like this since the 14.1.3 update when i created Scoring Machine tactic(shared on Jassar's thread by Jassar).
Ok, lets get on the topic, as a general traning i used Average Balanced during the whole season and Match Training Def. Positioning.
Dont let your assistant do the team talks.
If you're losing change your pasing style to direct passing and Much higher tempo.
Sorry if im doing something wrong but this is my first thread ever so dont be too harsh on me :p.
Im not saying i've got the best tactic ever but since i had such a great result with it im sure that it will work for others too.
Here we go with some screenshoots and the tactic

Dunno why the page is showing screenshots like this instead of showing photos

still some effing results there even tho, like u said its 2020, been dying for a mind blowing 442, hopefully this is the one.

Do you change something when winning at half-time ?

WOW some crazy results there mate I might try this with Newcastle

Did this ************ break the ME or it's just because he's in 2020 when everything is random in the game.

as i said guys, dunno if it will work on earlier years but this was working wonders for me, like i said if i score 165 goals in 2020 why couldnt i score at least 100 goals in 2013-2014.

hey, i tweaked it a tiny bit by taking off run wide with ball & close down more off my DLP and took of close down more to my AP just to keep the shape and have more protection, working brilliantly, i think you have something here

hey, i tweaked it a tiny bit by taking off run wide with ball & close down more off my DLP and took of close down more to my AP just to keep the shape and have more protection, working brilliantly, i think you have something here

great, i would be thankfull if you could post some screenshot of your results

maybe its for more bigger teams than newcastle then.
im gonna start a new game just to look how it goes with other teams in 2013-2014

probably mate, once I see more results form others I might give it a go from the very start of the season.

P.S have you tried converting it into a 4-2-4? I think with your tactic goal tally it could go up by more unless this changes the style of the tactic?

probably mate, once I see more results form others I might give it a go from the very start of the season.

P.S have you tried converting it into a 4-2-4? I think with your tactic goal tally it could go up by more unless this changes the style of the tactic?
ai have played with 4-2-4 but its very unstable version against strong teams, played 15 matches 4-2-4 and got 9 wins 3 loses and 3 draws in overall.
This seemed to be a better option.
Btw have started a new save with newcastle, will see how it goes