This guys has just wrecked the Match Engine. I have plugged this into my Coventry save and that happened, pictures below but first let me tell you my Coventry city story.
So i started a new save with Coventry, and in my first season, finished first in the sky bet league 1, in my second season, finished first again in the championship to get promoted into the premier league.
In my third season, i finished 6th but won both the FA cup and the Carling Cup.
In my forth season, I won the community shield, Fa Cup, League Cup and the Europa League but finished 2nd in the league, behind Manchester City.
Now in my current season, i have won the Community shield again, won real madrid in the Euro Super cup and i am currently in all cup competitions and the knockout round of the champions league. The only cheating i did was change the stadium back to the Ricoh Arena and increase the stadium capacity to 60000 as having a 7500 capacity stadium at this stage is ridiculous.Granted the squad i have is full of great regens but this has NEVER happened to me before in the FM14 journey.

My Team+History

View attachment 578594

View attachment 578595

View attachment 578596

View attachment 578598

THE RESULT!!!

View attachment 578601

View attachment 578602

Well done bud, good work there, trying to make it a bit more stronger in defence bcoz in attack i think the tactic is beast, all you need is right players

That being said i just lost 3-2 to Arsenal with them having 8CCS(!). So its either this tactic is ridiculously inconsistent, that result was a fluke or its just the game being itself.

what team are you managing?!

Been using 3 tactics. Original here with few changes. Original tweaked 4231. And another deep 4231 mostly for big games even though ive used it alot for second half of the season

i thought id give this a go with my chelsea save.
Now i switched over to this tactic mid season and my first game was Man city in the league cup!! and promptly got thumped 4-1 with some shambolic defending. But i thought i'd give it another go and as luck would have it, for my next game i had, yep you guessed it!! Man city away in the league. after our 4-1 thumping 4 days earlier i wasnt going into it full of confidence but we came away with a convincing 3-1 win playing some beautiful football and only conceding from a bit of aguerro magic.
the next game was Sheffield Wed in the FA cup so fielded a reserve team, although a pretty handy reserve team none the less and we spanked them 6-0. Then we had villa in the league away and comfortably won 4-0.
Now this tactic is awesome going forward but you will give the other team chances. If we can tighten up the defence then i think this could be an awesome tactic

Tactic is working wonders for me, Most consistant tactic I have used in my 4 seasons in my own save. NOW TO WIN THE LEAGUE!! :)

i thought id give this a go with my chelsea save.
Now i switched over to this tactic mid season and my first game was Man city in the league cup!! and promptly got thumped 4-1 with some shambolic defending. But i thought i'd give it another go and as luck would have it, for my next game i had, yep you guessed it!! Man city away in the league. after our 4-1 thumping 4 days earlier i wasnt going into it full of confidence but we came away with a convincing 3-1 win playing some beautiful football and only conceding from a bit of aguerro magic.
the next game was Sheffield Wed in the FA cup so fielded a reserve team, although a pretty handy reserve team none the less and we spanked them 6-0. Then we had villa in the league away and comfortably won 4-0.
Now this tactic is awesome going forward but you will give the other team chances. If we can tighten up the defence then i think this could be an awesome tactic

Im working towards it, at the moment what you can do is, remove More Risky Passes from your central defenders, it improves the defence slightly

Im working towards it, at the moment what you can do is, remove More Risky Passes from your central defenders, it improves the defence slightly

what just the cd or the wb aswell?