Hello Pottsy,

Did you tick "use target man" , and put Aguero in the target men list?

It's just this tactic: Cinema M (Arsenal, Jan 2012).tac

By oOScotsmanOo (Something like that)

Just change the poacher settings to the ones listed in the OP, and possibly set the poacher to attack the near post at corners, as opposed to the other striker. I wouldn't want to take anything away from his work

just change the poacher setting to the listed in the op. what is op? do u put yr poacher in target men list?

OP - is the opening post
an from what I've read in this thread then yes to target man list

i just wanna say
i use this one with ac milan,, will work only 3-4 match,, after that my MC and all defender are too weak,,
ur MC dont want to help for defence,, so ur DC go rush the opponents striker,,

Working great for me, with some tweaks, ofc. Tevez have almost 60 goals in 30 matches!!

The tweaks i use are for a single striker. When playing 2 strikers i dont set any target man (because i cant put both). Funny how the left one scores more that the right one, both with the same instructions, even swaping in the middle of the game. Wonder why...

i didn't say you said it, Wank4r said it ;)
ok
Working great for me, with some tweaks, ofc. Tevez have almost 60 goals in 30 matches!!

The tweaks i use are for a single striker. When playing 2 strikers i dont set any target man (because i cant put both). Funny how the left one scores more that the right one, both with the same instructions, even swaping in the middle of the game. Wonder why...

what tactic you using??

Might be because of their preferred foot..

Hello Pottsy,

Did you tick "use target man" , and put Aguero in the target men list?

I did yeah, with "run onto ball", works a treat.
The tactic seems to be quite strong defensively, conceded 15 goals in the league, but I was Man City, so it wasn't much of a struggle

hey crag..who is the poacher here in this tac? where should i use cavani?

I did yeah, with "run onto ball", works a treat.
The tactic seems to be quite strong defensively, conceded 15 goals in the league, but I was Man City, so it wasn't much of a struggle
So you dont play with city anymore? If so are you using the tweak with your new team? I couldnt get Cinema M or C for that matter to work at all with city and this tweak dont seem to work with cinema M on my tottenham team :(

When you use "Run onto ball" does the target men not collect the ball for example in midfield?

cragswfc,the central striker doesn't have tight marking on,did u switch it on before putting on use target man?and drag his name in?
no just use it as a plug n play mr houghs version