Can you post the instructions in the other mode? I would like to use this is my tactics, but i use both systems.

But its exactly the same thing. The only difference is that when using the TC, they come in à diffrent order in the layout in the screen, using more than one column. It cant be that difficult :)

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with sharing his findings with others though, it's clearly having a positive effect.
cheers
Which tactic you more goals with Messi. Which of your tactics you used with Barcelona. I did the translation with google translate. My English is not good. Thanks. You use Barcelona tactic ?
my tactic bottom post 1
cragswfc - how did you get numbers on your sliders? Where to download that?
Sports Interactive Community
role players
GK-?
CB-?
WB,FB-?
CM-?
AM-?
W,IF-?
i don't understand what you mean sorry. this is just 1 player role to get your striker to score bucket loads
Will the settings work with instant results or will it take a few games to get going? I am using rizka's 4231 solid tactic so if i apply these settings to my striker will he start banging em in!? Would you recommend any other tactic to implement this in? Cheers :)
And which tactic of mr.hough's has this setting in?
yes in roll back years 41122 on si forums

Must have to say that it´s working brilliantly for me. Alberto Paloshi scored 7 goals for me 1 from penalty (the last one) but all the rest from beautiful one on ones after a throughball. I have never had a striker score 7 goals in any version of CM/FM no matter how big the result was.

Im using a asymetric tactic with: Back Four; Dmc/DPL; BBM; Two wide midfielders; Amc; Poacher (Fluid/Control) and it works a treat boosed with shouts to make it optimal. It might be placebo but i feel my strikers perform better with the only movement ppm: Likes to beat offside trap as it makes him stay more where he should be and not out and searching.
glad its working for you

Can you post the instructions in the other mode? I would like to use this is my tactics, but i use both systems.
they same mate

But its exactly the same thing. The only difference is that when using the TC, they come in à diffrent order in the layout in the screen, using more than one column. It cant be that difficult :)
cheers

Cant see it at work, thats why i was asking :D

Crags, on Mr Hough's latest tactic, the 4-1-1-2-2, as you know, he has used the striker settings that you have suggested, but without the "click target man" setting, although, in his post he says that both strikers are scoring! In your experience, 'cos you must have tested all the variations - will it still work as effectively as the one man up front tactic? One thought was to have one as target man and the other as playmaker - what do you think?

Crags, on Mr Hough's latest tactic, the 4-1-1-2-2, as you know, he has used the striker settings that you have suggested, but without the "click target man" setting, although, in his post he says that both strikers are scoring! In your experience, 'cos you must have tested all the variations - will it still work as effectively as the one man up front tactic? One thought was to have one as target man and the other as playmaker - what do you think?
im testing his now with a target man but i've not tried playmaker i would like to know though. the only reason i play 1 up is i like 3 man mid to try and dominate the game.

just doing abeen testing new mr houghs 41122 it with striker ticked

so far looks good

Can You upload this tactic here, becouse I can't log in on si community

Thanks mate! Will i need to change any of the STC's settings or is it all done? It doesn't quite fully match the settings of this thread but there are similarities!

no you need to change the striker settings

because the thread were my tactics are I said going to tweak the striker so they thought 1 thread for it. but my argument is its for every1 not just my tactic as show in this

hello...can anybody here show me how to get to player instruction like in the OP..mine was so small...so cant hardly tell how many click..thanks

looking good so far.. 2nd season, 2 match - paloaschi scores 3 goals in 2 game. he just joined on a free transfer btw..

These settings arent working very well for me with tottenham :< is seydou doumbia not good enough for this or do i need to use someone else? Maybe a speciffic tactic?