Golyam Oblak, Maluk Duzhd - Story of a Bulgarian Journeyman

Great update mate :) Also agree with what Chris said. Your font works really well, if that makes sense. :wub:

Whoa, very nice Joss.

You sure know how to write!

:wub:

Great update mate :) Also agree with what Chris said. Your font works really well, if that makes sense. :wub:

Thanks guys! Great comments from you two :)

Still not sure whether to keep this FM10 story up in my blog, or start a new one for FM11?

As everyone keeps saying, great writing Joss! What are your plans for fm11 then? Edit to continue this or start a new game? I hope you get to finish htis season at least. Keep it up

edit: so you're still undecided :S

Will finish the season. Then decide =)

And thanks bud.

Another great update.

How many games left in the season?

Another great update.

How many games left in the season?

3 months. Ish. Not actually too sure lol

I've played them all, just need to write it up :S

Last edited:
Another great update mate! When I get my copy of FM11 I will start making a Bulgarian DB just so you can continue ;)

Another great update mate! When I get my copy of FM11 I will start making a Bulgarian DB just so you can continue ;)

Haha thanks mate! Yeah really enjoying the save, so I'll probably continue for a while, and if it doesn't attract any interest I can just as easily stop and do something else :)

Haha thanks mate! Yeah really enjoying the save, so I'll probably continue for a while, and if it doesn't attract any interest I can just as easily stop and do something else :)
Noooooooooooo. This is too good to be stopped :wub:

Noooooooooooo. This is too good to be stopped :wub:

Haha.
I'll see what I feel like once I've updated till the end of the season, but thanks a lot mate.

And thanks for giving me your opinion!

Fantastic once again Joss, KIU!

Cheers mate. No likes, but I'm glad this story is picking up some more attention, even if it's just a small group of people who will consistently check back and leave a comment after they've read :wub:

Sometimes having a small group of people who consistently follow is better than having lots of people commenting once and never coming back :S

Sometimes having a small group of people who consistently follow is better than having lots of people commenting once and never coming back :S

Took me ****** ages to find this:

Yeah I know, I'd rather have a small bunch of actual followers, then a bigger bunch of people who occasionally read/check my updates.

lol. Thanks for the comments everyone!

Just read this blog now its awesome, hurry up and do more :DDD

Thanks =)

Will do more when the blog system comes in I reckon. Not really much I can do until then. Have played the end of the season etc.