Just don't use your asm to set opposition instructions, it f'ed up my game many times, although I had world class asm's.
This tactic is going great for me for now, playing in the epl, a few draws here and there, but no losses in 20 games is a good sing.

I have an assistant in motivating 12 points and with his help I achieve poor results, much better I have to motivate myself :)

my assistan have 18 so np for me....but remember is only my opinion....

One season after the jump to the top division in Poland, won the Polish Cup and played in qualifying for Euro Cup, destroyed Karpaty 6-0 and won 3-2 against Wolfsburg! I'm in a group with sc Heereenveen, Spartak Moscow, Tottenham - I did not know is that this can be in one season!

View attachment 376943
group - View attachment 376946
transfers - View attachment 376947 (Only one for the money, a good young player that sell for nice money) :)
Wolfsburg R.I.P!

The Miracle :)

2rxjzup.jpg

Extinction76, whoa! awesome result mate ;). can u put SS with league statistics? top scorer, top assist man etc.? am wondering how ur players presents themselves in comparission with players from other teams ;). thanks in advance :).

Can't download the player filters without signing up to that download site which I don't want to do. Is it safe to say that the CM's are more attacking creative passers with a target man type of striker?

I just finished the second season, and something stopped this tactic in my work, opponents shoot me a lot of goals and lose a lot of games, barely managed to take 3rd place.. oO)
View attachment 377185
View attachment 377186

@How do you do that you have so few goals in the back?

Seems like a great tactic. Would a target man like Carroll do well as a striker here?

why 'counter' is not ticked? Is not better?
I'm trying with, i'll post something later...