Last edited:
Unbelievable

This is possibly the best tactic I've ever used,Absolutley bossing la liga with real sociedad..into knockout off champ league and semis of cops del ray knocking barca out in quarters with my youth team

This is possibly the best tactic I've ever used,Absolutley bossing la liga with real sociedad..into knockout off champ league and semis of cops del ray knocking barca out in quarters with my youth team
That is amazing Dude :) i would love to see ss later :)

I'm on my iphone pal,il have ago at doing it on laptop in abit,Absolutley amazing tactic

Awesome tactic Gonzo, one of the best for underdog teams. Notts County in premier league in the third season. :)

Awesome tactic Gonzo, one of the best for underdog teams. Notts County in premier league in the third season. :)
Hey bud, Glad to hear that it is working for you :) Good luck i the premier league :)

Did wonders to my ebbsfleet team (6th division england). Got 2 promotions in a row. After taking up Charlton in the championship got the series of 7 unbeaten games, but after that lost 4 in a row. So found it better to accept west ham proposal and move to PL. So we'll see how this tactic does wonders with the underdog of PL in mid-season. Currently 15th place

Last edited:
You should upload correct version to avoid peoples getting confused
I am now testing it without Counter and it doesn't really change much. I still score and concede same amount of goals. I am not as sure as i was before if it is needed :) will do some more testing and see where it takes me.

Season 2015/16 completed |)

League table: View attachment 379876View attachment 379877 (win)
Polish Cup: View attachment 379878 (win)

Champions League table: View attachment 379879View attachment 379880The promotion got a lot of money and now i have 13 million in your account and builds up a training base and junior school :)

GG WP
Cracovia 2:1 ruch chorzów -- (2 goals in 2 minutes) - YouTube <<< two goals in two minutes my wonderful Cracovia vs ruch chorzów! :$
Perfect season mate ! Congratulations again :)