GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

Update on Espanyol using Tridente tweak. Did better than the previous season and was 1 goal short of my league goals record in this save. Seemed to me to perform better in 2nd half of season, as scored more goals in that time. I usually dip in amount of goals in 2nd half of season. Some screenshots of fixtures and league table

View attachment 916151

View attachment 916154

View attachment 916156

View attachment 916158

View attachment 916159

View attachment 916160

Nice! - Sorry if I haven't been following lately - what's the tridente tweak - Cross and RWB rest on rare? - I just need to be aware what we are talking about. Nice winger you got their 30 gls amazing!!!

cheers

Tridente tactic with the tweak of through balls rare, long shots rare.... Run with ball often and cross often. Left winger is world class but is 31 years old now and have a young 20 yo waiting in the wings to replace him.. A few other players are getting a little old 32+, but again have good young players ready to play.. A couple are already in the 1st team now.. Hilk and Mayono are only 21 yo, so future looks bright.. The older players are good for tutoring though.

Just looked at an old save and was a split from the Espanyol save, the left winger is at Man Utd age 24. So about 6/7 years previous to the last season I posted up.

View attachment 238899

Just looked at an old save and was a split from the Espanyol save, the left winger is at Man Utd age 24. So about 6/7 years previous to the last season I posted up.

View attachment 920590

Fantastic winger!!!! - but I'm about to publish a none winger tactic - so I hope its not yours haha! - maybe retrain.

3-1-3-3 Overlord/Load - Download Here

I created this with a team that used Frankenstein before - but this is not inspired by Frankenstein in any way apart from the 3 defenders - so a tactic created from scratch with no OI's - you can try and put OI's yourself. Its an overload tactic so its expected you are a fantastic team - You'll notice the goalie kick the ball upfield to the centre striker (no requirements) - the centre striker doesn't have to be a tank - infact I use a regent called ******* Kudimbana - a mini Messi

View attachment 238501

all my strikers are simular to that - Maupay & Ongenda - Fierro and Mastour on the bench and then some regents. Midfield I prefer the use of box to box so though instructed to dribble I use some midfielders that only have 3 in dribbling because they overall are great - I like them to be allrounded. the anchorman is an anchorman who fortunately is also an insane deep laying playmaker in skill (not a requirement) anchorman is what we are looking for here though.

Their is no crossing instructions from any players - its all run with ball often from midfield and up. Defence has throughball set to often as that seems to work really well. In team instructions I have set targetman to none but play to feet as we want to play football on the ground.

The play is nice - the defence is exellent - opponents hardly get a chance - but I have conceeded in all matches I have played which is a shame because I shouldn't have. I hope you will try this tactic with a really good team and if you have wingers of high talent I recommend retraining them to poachers because that's what you want up front - I don't know how well tank forwards will do - but ofcause someone like lukaku should do exellent.

Sorry I'm not much on these days - I'm not myself - I just got the news that I have diabetes - so I'm really scared and don't know what to do with myself - I don't want you to think about that - its something I have to deal with and not tomorrow but everyday. Lets not talk about this - it makes me feel really bad just thinking about it - just letting it out their.

So conclusion I'm still around - but a bit unfocussed - I hope this tactic will give you joy though - because this is what this is all about :)

Cheers guys

two examples on how it works at home

View attachment 238458

View attachment 238457

All of these matches - the matches above included are played with the same 1st eleven - so perfect test to see where this is going - I think its going well. I would change the corner settings for the centre defender to lurk outside area. Not alot of goals scored from corners on the current settings for some reason. Anyway goodluck I'll be around - Cheers

I just played 5 games with Espanyol. I don't have many MC's and am having to make do at the moment with the [layers I have, as I added new tactic in at start of November and while is fluid before last game, so might be why it is not performing as well for me as you Jes.

View attachment 921658

View attachment 921660

View attachment 921662

View attachment 921665

View attachment 921666

Yea need to be fully fluid - my team cohesion is die for each other - then Dede/kara types - Stambouli type - Koke/Pogba/Will Hughes types - Messi types (This one I feel quickness is essential) that's my personal preference - in the midfield I like them hardworking and able to tackle and mark, but an allround type of player - someone like Mastour would be better suited in the Attack - hope you get better results - you might need to sign some players, especially for the midfield dm/cm's - I don't look for dribbling any more - but technique I find important. cheers pal

Tactic is fluid and team cohesion is to die for. CM's I do know that I need big time as tactics used before in this save didn't use them. DM pos is pretty good. What I am finding is that it is not creating enough chances and shots. Just played a Spanish Cup 2nd leg at home against a small team and beat them 2-0, should have been at least 6-0, but only had 10 shots at goal. 1st leg I won 6-0. Maybe it needs more time will continue with it tomorrow and see how it goes. 1 monthish and can bring in some CM's.

P.S. Did find a 19yo, who I have never played as he is more of an AMC but has played 2 games and scored 2 goals as a CM, isn't the best but he seems to be the best CM at the club, without using the DM's I have.

Tactic is fluid and team cohesion is to die for. CM's I do know that I need big time as tactics used before in this save didn't use them. DM pos is pretty good. What I am finding is that it is not creating enough chances and shots. Just played a Spanish Cup 2nd leg at home against a small team and beat them 2-0, should have been at least 6-0, but only had 10 shots at goal. 1st leg I won 6-0. Maybe it needs more time will continue with it tomorrow and see how it goes. 1 monthish and can bring in some CM's.

P.S. Did find a 19yo, who I have never played as he is more of an AMC but has played 2 games and scored 2 goals as a CM, isn't the best but he seems to be the best CM at the club, without using the DM's I have.

Its always good to have more than one experience - it can tell me whether the tactic can be improved or not - so if your experience are lack of chances maybe that part needs tweaking - I'll try and add through balls and see what happens with my team.

Cheers mate

3-1-3-3 updated - Download Here

I realize my teams probably been so good that it didn't matter much whether I had player instructions on TB's rare or often - so another change of opinion from me :)

Just played even better and more direct ofcause with through ball set to often for 9 players - in general it seemed more dangerous so highly recommended settings forget whatever i have been saying - but its not a big change - it makes play faster and often more forward thinking than it set to rare - if you have already added this tactic and made it fluid - it would keep you fluid adding this one.

Cheers and I apoligize for my assumption on the TB's

Update of Espanyol season so far with 3 tactics. Will just post up games, win, draw, lost and goals for and against.

Tridente 2nd Tweak

Played 16, won 15, lost 1, draw 0, goals for 55, goals against 5

3-1-3-3 Overload

Played 8, won 6, lost 0, draw 2, goals for 16, goals against 3

3-1-3-3 Overload TB

Played 8, won 6, lost 1, draw 1, goals for 20, goals against 5

Not a scientific test but for me Tridente 2nd tweak plays and creates a lot more shots and chances and goals than the 2 new tactics.

Sorry Jes, but after watching this game against Real Madrid, I have had to abandon the tactic.. Is the worst performance in about 20 years from Espanyol.

View attachment 238137

I changed my mind on this tactic as it is other than the RM games very good defence wise. So will at least finish the season I am in with it. I also got 2 MC's in and using younger players as back up and a AML as a MC at this time. Will post something up later tonight.

As it has gone quiet.. Well except for me lol

I'm doing a full season with this tactic with Espanyol.. Have bought in 3 good MC's and am using youngsters as back up.. So will see how it goes.. Will post up about half way or at end of Jan transfer window which should be sometime tomorrow.. I have a feeling with better MC's or in fact players who are MC's with good stats, especially technique, the tactic should look and play better and more goals should be scored.. Might not be as good defence wise, but again we shall have to wait and see.

Also you guys have a great weekend!

Half way through season with Espanyol. Is a very good tactic at home but does produce for me odd results away. Have won all league games at this point but some have been a struggle and feel that at some point will lose an away game in the league. SS of league up to half way.

View attachment 236919