Gooaall - 262 -
Poacher Enhanced

Created 2015 - Hugely Successful

BrokeBack Mountain - Best Version

Highly Recommended - 5 GLS a Game - Over 6

Games above 10 GLS - Many 9-0 wins

Brokeback Mountain Is My Best Work For FM13

Contains 3 strikers - For More Info Use Link Above

629818d1404643511-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-f.c.-barcelona_-tactics-overview-5.png

629816d1404643400-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-liga-bbva_-overview-stages-3.png

THE CONNECTION 2422

The Brother - Highly Succesful!

658495d1407045818-connection-2422-home-away-13-3-3-jesaustralia-f.c.-barcelona_-tactics-team-3.png

662637d1407391628-connection-2422-home-away-13-3-3-jesaustralia-liga-bbva_-overview-stages-9.png

THE LANGVATN TRIBUTE(343)

Highly Successful

Watch The VIDEO Below!

[video=youtube;qIQ2EJVQK1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIQ2EJVQK1A[/video]

Special Thanks to Fesliyan Studios Who Delivered Their Magnificient Background Music In My Video - If you enjoyed their music share this video on your facebook profile so other people can be made aware of their talents.

You can also Subscribe to Fesliyan Studios at the link below - Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/FesliyanStudios

Did You Hear The Voice In The Video & Thought That Was Exellent!
Ladies & Gentlemen - That Is Rick! - Rick Comes From Ireland and is my friend. Rick can Impersonate everything from Don La Fontaine - Liam Neeson - John Cleese
- Jack Nicholson & Many More...Rick Has Recorded over 40000 Trailers & Commercials - Guys I love Him! - He Impress Me Every Time!

If you liked what you heard please share this video on facebook or anywhere else you can think off. To be completely honest Rick needs your help! - If you know somebody who could help Rick further his career let them know about him or let them see/hear the video - he's a real talent that needs to be picked up right now.

With Any Interest Regarding Rick Contact Me: [email protected]
Much Love Guys
- Don't forget to Like - Comment & SUBSCRIBE
Thanks!

THE CHAMP 4-2-2-2

The Black Sheep! -The Baby Brother

AMAZING DEFENCE

Highly Succesful!

670823d1408189521-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-f.c.-barcelona_-tactics-overview-9.png

674950d1408632405-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-champ-results.png

Below:

Tactic Information!

Player Attributes!

Your - Achievements!

Tips & Tricks!

Happy Reading! :)

DOWNLOAD VERSION 1 - SETPIECE TWEAK By MCBGUN

View attachment 665653 View attachment 665659 View attachment 665661
View attachment 665663 View attachment 665669

Set-Pieces

Gooaall2-6-2 Provide
20-30 Goals from Corners & Freekicks. Their is a 98% chance that setpieces can't be tweaked any further.

IMPORTANT - READ THIS!

"Don't Be Blinded BY What's Real Football/Soccer & What's Football Manager - It only Agrees to some extend - whether that's the match engine or not - I will let you decide!"

"The Corners" - 2 1/2 Players Influence This! - The Player appointed at the Nearpost - Player that takes the Corner & The Player that challenge the Goalie. Usually a Central Defender should be appointed as the executioner on the Near post. "Mental attributes - Strenght - (Some Jump 13+ - Head 15+ - Player Preferred Move - Shot With Power -
You will also want a talented corner kick taker - Corner Kick Requirements

Expert Corner Kick Taker - Below

686018d1410725537-connection-2422-home-away-13-3-3-jesaustralia-nissim_-overview-attributes.png

Freekick's - I keep it simple & it works! - Here's The Freekick Requirements

All Based on Massive Experience With The Match Engine.

Below Information is unrelated to my explanation above and is provided for those people who wanna go more in depth with the setpieces .

FMACADEMY
- Learn more about setpieces

Tailor your set pieces depending on your players. For example I have set what I consider to be the weakest players in the air marking the posts which happen for me to be a midfielder and wingback...THIS MAY BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU!!!

I use best header for attacking free kicks in the instructions part.

I haven't touched the attacking corners part whatsoever...it remains the original.

Note for defending corners.....keep a fast striker forward usually SCL(poacher) and your best first touch/creative player on the edge of the area MCL/R. Both should be able to do it.

MCBGUN - Found The Ressource

Download Save Game - Click Here
This save Game includes :
FC Barcelona - AC Milan - Ajax - Middlesbrough - Brondby IF (danish team) and Toulouse its happening in 2033 and their is about 30 countries with alot of leagues

Hi Guys I want to share what I call my lifes work for FM13 - I state big words in the title that it is probably the best for FM13 becourse in my current save I am destroying everything each week in the game. If you wanna play my save you can download it above.

The screenshots I'm about to post I think will be more than telling, so lets get right into it.

Tactic Overview 2-6-2:

View attachment 362593

Team Instructions:

View attachment 351889

Foreword:
To be honest with you I'm very proud of this tactic becourse its really anything I want in a tactic - Entertainment - Beautiful play - Domination - Lots of chances - Lots of Goals - Possession & Tempo shifting

This is the best tactic I've seen (Play wise) for FM13.3.3 and it goes against the rumor that counter attacking is the way to go - I can say for sure its not! and that doesn't mean a counter attacking tactic can't be good, it just means that possession tactics does work the rumor is wrong.

This will probably not work for an underdog team unless you have players like Manchester City - Manchester UTD - FC Barcelona - Real Madrid, But if you play in portugal and play as FC Porto you can lower your requirements in the league, but not champions league.

Sandoom's Review:

i screwed up my original san marino save and ended up starting from scratch. I created a team of my own starting in conference north with top training facilities etc and added several past international players as backroom staff. I based my team from san marino and it starts with san marino re gens but i started with the national team and ive been using tactic 1 and 2 had a few interesting wins. Im currently in 2016 and suffering from severe nose bleeds as im 54th in the recent world rankings.

The shocker of my career is getting wins against Croatia, Montenegro and Bulgaria and im currently sitting joint 2nd with England in the World Cup Qualifiers.

I cant believe how awesome the team has become the regens are amazing even if we do lose 3-0 or a bit worse mostly but were going up and up so thank you for these tactics.
643650d1405780478-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-san-marino_-fixtures-schedule-3.png

About the tactic:
The tactic is a 2-6-2 with 2 bpd - 2 wb's - 1anchorman - 2cm's - 1bwm - 1deep striker - 1 poacher
Player examples below!. This is Plug & Play - Assistant Manager Does the Team Talk - No Shouts -. Every one of my starting 11 plays amazing and is getting high average rates, but my players are also star regens that I've molded to my liking. So their is no doubt that this might not work for a poor team. Maybe it will work if your team is a good team compared to the league they are playing in.

I would use this if you aim to be a good team on all positions, but more on this later.

This tactic is possession based but not the patient kind its fast and overloading with direct passes
Lots of chances 20+ clear cuts and half chances around 10. Look for the image examples below under achievement.

Possession - How to Succeed:
Your team should become a unit where from the 2 ball playing defenders - anchorman - wingbacks - the 3 midfielders - the deep laying striker are all playing as a unit and will exchange alot of short passes between them though they are set to direct-mixed passing. I dominate possession vs. the biggest teams in the world and playing home I destroy everyone. Away from home it becomes tricky and you need to READ THIS CAREFULLY! the training is set to (Team cohesion - high - 40% - Attacking Movement and rest after match) individually set your match training the day before the match if playing away to Team Work (Key is possession so team work is extremely important, but don't change the default attacking movement.) This has an effect! - What also have an effect is player conditioning after each match I rest players according to how much conditioning they got left under 70=a week - 73-74=3days 75-77=2days 78-84=1day players 85 and above don't rest extra. In team training you still tick rest after match.

Closing down:
I read somewhere that strikers are inefficient at closing down and are't doing it good enough so I made them lazy basically standoff their opponent and easy tackling it makes them fit for the whole match as well usually. I also read that midfielders are very good at closing down opponent last third what the strikers should have been better at. So I maxed out closing down for all 3 midfielders so we can win the ball back high up opponents half. The offensive wingbacks are having high closing down as well and are taking care both offensively and defensively when clossing down in the wide zones. The anchorman just behind the 5 makes it an actual 6 man closing down unit before entering the defensive zone where the defense rules.

Passing style:
Passing style is a little mixed but not alot infact anchorman and BPD''s are mostly short, the rest is the
first direct notch and that creates chances :) - You don't see a xavi with 100 completed passes and that is actually becourse wingbacks and CML/R Run with ball alot and you will see wingbacks and MCL/R score goals in that process as well, which is an added element to the tactic. It goes fast and is very intensive on the opponents half the dominance is incredible to watch. You do see alot of possession and defenders might have 80 passes

Creative Freedom= Flair Boost
Everyone at slider level 10 and shouldn't be changed, but that's up to you, but I think the balance is perfect.

Corner kick strategy:
I think its the most efficient strategy their is, my Left BPD (22 goals in the season) from corners he is in the top 5 on the team scoring this season. Lurk outside area most of the players and BPD Left attack near post BPD right Challenge keeper. Defenders with good jump/head 14+ I also train ppm to give them shot with power which gives them an extra dimension on corners. The Left BPD is not a beast in the air jumping 15, but he has the PPM shot with power and then he's amazing mentally.

Free Kick set pieces:
If you have a good setup add it, its something I haven't cracked, but I don't mind becourse of the success I have. Try and see what happens with the tactic first before changing anything.

Playmaker & Targetman:
Playmaker is ticked - but no specific player shall be the playmaker, I've heard that it works better that way so I would just leave it, the same goes for Targetman=run onto ball.

Achievements:
FC Barcelona vs Zenit Champions cup Final - Not fluid in the tactic
View attachment 368766

VS. Sevilla
View attachment 368765

VS. Mallorca
View attachment 368764

VS. Cadiz
View attachment 368763

VS. Gimnastic
View attachment 368762

VS. Krasnodar - Jesus Christ!
View attachment 368761

VS. Celtic
View attachment 367059

Copa del rey Final VS. Sevilla
View attachment 362546

VS. Juventus Champions cup
View attachment 362544

VS. Real Madrid 10 men since the 14th minute
View attachment 362543

VS. Man.U
View attachment 362542

League Table with Barcelona
View attachment 362594 View attachment 362592 View attachment 362591

Seasonal Player Stats
View attachment 362590 View attachment 362541

TRAINING UPDATED

Extremely Important!

Preeseason how I do it

Team cohesion - Very high - match preparation 50 % - Tactics

Training matches first 4 away vs simular or better opponent(don't care about winning)
Next 4 away against lesser opponent

14 days before the first match change to the following
Team cohesion - Very high - Match preparation 50 % - Teamwork
Keep this training till you have achieved "Extremely Strong Understanding"
It takes between 1-2 months time if team gel level is at Good-strong understanding
When target is reached "Extremely strong understanding" You train like below
Team cohesion or balanced - high - Match preparation 30% - Attacking Movement

Notice I didn't say target is "Die for each other" It takes to long to reach this level, but I think you will reach it over a few seasons with minimum signings. In this way you will get alot out of your team gel level as well.

I buy alot of players normally every season and because I do that my team gel suffers for example this season I started at team gel level at "Good understanding" and doing the above 2 months later I'm at extemely strong understanding. Team gel level is of extreme importance in FM13 it determines how well your team will play with any tactic you utilize. If you don't know how to see your team gel level its easy!

Go to your team screen - click report - last match - team talk feedback

Levels are like this:
1. Die for each other (Best team blend - Your goal)
2. Extremely strong understanding (perform well here - its getting more entertaining)
3. Strong understanding (consistant - can lose games here)
4. Good understanding (Minimum blend acceptable)
5. Blending well together (Teamwork for a season and don't buy players)
6. Not blending yet (its not looking good - teamwork for a season)

Player examples:

Ball playing Defenders:
View attachment 368753 View attachment 368752 View attachment 368751

Anchorman/Ball winning Midfielders:
View attachment 368750 View attachment 368749 View attachment 368748 View attachment 368747

Wingbacks/Winger retrain:
View attachment 368746 View attachment 368745 View attachment 368744 View attachment 368743

CML/R:
View attachment 368742 View attachment 368741 View attachment 368740 View attachment 368739

Deep Laying Forward:
View attachment 368738 View attachment 368737

Poacher:
View attachment 368736 View attachment 368735

The Last Analyze:

Signing Coaches
:
Attacking Coach: Attack + Tactics + DDM
Defensive Coach: Defense + Tactics + DDM
Stop Shooting: Goalkeepers + Mental + DDM
Handling: Goalkeepers + DDM
Streght: Fitness + DDM
Aerobic: Fitness + DDM
Ball Control: Mental + Technical + DDM
Shooting: Attack + Technical + DDM
Physio: Physiotherapy + Motivating + Determination

DDM = Determination - Level of Discipline - Motivating Target 45 points in the sum of the three attributes.

Tip to accelerate your team fast to become overall a competitive team. Go to finances and edit your wage by putting the slider all the way too the left.

Buying Players on long term 48 month payments (worth it)
When I have scouted a player and he is interested and it saids he will be sold between 7.8m-11m I offer 7.8m on a 48 month payment, he might come back and say pay 2m upfront and 5.8m over 48 months sometimes they ask for too much upfront or want 10% of next sale in those cases I offer them a little more untill I have to pay more in 48 months than upfront. When you have offered the contract and its accepted it will comeup with insufficient funds but you can adjust the wage budget available and then he will be signed.

[video=youtube;jWmOwrvC2kU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWmOwrvC2kU[/video]

Scouting Talent is simple - Upon regent player generation date - Goto player search and add age maximum 16 - Then Nationality (for example England 13th of march) Hold down the mouse and select all players with a value - Then Right click and say scout players. When all players have been selected for scouting you will get alot of mails with player reports for about 3-4 days 500+ players depending on the country - Now go to player search again and sort the star potential colum.

Scouting Trick - For Quicker speed
You can actually scout faster and add 16 players maybe more at a time by holding down the mouse and drag down to select as many players that your screen allows, then right click and scouting left click, rinse and repeat.Now you can go through each player too check them out, some of them you can sign and some of them you can buy. The ones I'm interested in I scout again to see if the club would like to sell and if not I have to praise the player in the media and make offers that the club reject and hopefully you can get him cheap in the future becourse he is unsettled. Italy - France - Germany - Holland (Netherlands) - England - Brazil (Deal will go through when the player turns 18) Most important regents from these countries

Complete list of regent dates:

26th January
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Jamaica, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Surinam, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, US Virgin Islands

23rd February
Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, FYR Macedonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, San Marino, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu

8th March - IMPORTANT!
Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, N. Ireland, Russia, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

13th March - IMPORTANT!
Austria, England

17th March
Slovakia

18th March - IMPORTANT!
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Portugal

19th March
Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Uruguay

23rd March
Mexico

25th March - Important!
Holland

28th March - Important!
Serbia, Spain

2nd April - Important!
Argentina, India, South Africa

17th April
Indonesia

19th April
Hong Kong

27th April
Australia

7th June
Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela

13th August
Iceland

27th August
Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Chinese Taipei, East Timor, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Northern Mariana, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, U.A.E., Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen

2nd September
Malaysia, Sweden

14th September
South Korea

19th September
Chile

20th September - IMPORTANT!
Brazil, Ireland

25th September
Finland

28th September
Singapore, Colombia

1th October
Norway

3rd October
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Congo, Djibouti, DR Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe

8th October
China

16th October
Peru

2nd November
Belarus

26th December
USA

Training advice:
train strenght early on 15-22
All strikers= complete forward training
All CML/R= Complete forward training - we want them to get the following skills: Quickness-creativity-technical-finishers and ok strong - I also like them to get high flair so i look at what they need of the above and find a schedule that includes flair.
All non dribling midfielders= a mix between deep laying playmaker and defensive midfield
Ball playing defenders= A mix between ball playing defenders and sweeper training
Wingbacks/winger= Concentration-anticipation-decision fullback/wingback training defensive winger can also be very useful to pep up the pace drib and cross. If the player is allround good already i would train poacher or advanced forward with the wingbacks it depends on the need.

Player preferred moves - I keep developing those: Check my save to get the full picture
Strikers= knock ball past opponent - place/shot with power - run with ball through the centre - move into channels - one two's -
CML/R= Knock ball past opponent - place/shot with power - run with ball through centre - killer balls -
dictate tempo - one two's - run with ball often -
Wingbacks= run with ball left or right - knock ball past opponent - shot with power -
Non dribble CM= dictate tempo - killer balls/simple passes - throw into tackles -

I know this post is huge and I have been working on it for hours trying not to forget anything, I know FM14 is already out but have had bad feedback so that maybe means that some people are still playing FM13, in any case this is probably not for a weak team though some people have said they have done good with weaker teams I will post people progress below.

I hope someone will try this complex yet amazing system either through my save or their own. Any feedback is welcome. If in doubt about the players refer to the images it is all explained what sort of players you need to succeed in each position. I hope to get some positive and negative feedback. Remember to be team coherent the stronger player relationships the better "Die for each other" Many new signings can throw that off use teamwork along with team cohesion just follow the training above. This can work with any team at any level if you have good/very good players/right players

Other brokensjnf8ewhce8.com Progress - Post A Screenshot
In The Thread Of Your Achievements & I'll Show Them Here For People To See!

Toulouse Underdog Team - Champion of France
(Thanks to Ossis Mandos) - Biggest Achievement so far!
688016d1411489741-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-ligue-1_-overview-stages.png

1st season with Man.city winning allmost everything - using Version 1 (Thanks to Ossis Mandos)
629930d1404651835-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

2nd season with Man.city using version 2 (Thanks to Ossis Mandos)
630293d1404672394-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-english-premier-division_-overview-stages2.png

3rd season with Man.city using version 1 (Thanks to Ossis Mandos)
630296d1404672488-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-english-premier-division_-overview-stages-3.png

1st season with brazilian team EC Vitoria in a lower division using Version 2 (Thanks to Melayu)
629931d1404652152-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-ec-vit%C3%B3ria_-fixtures-schedule.png

2nd Season Playing with Valladolid - Slightly Improved Team (Thanks to Adit99)
631172d1404771674-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-liga-bbva_-overview-stages.png

Freiburg Champion
(Thanks to Champion7891)
674258d1408558088-gooaall-262-fm13-3-3-jesaustralia-best-tactic-ive-seen-fm13-german-first-division_-overview-stages-5.png

Good luck
I hope to hear from you soon

Cheers!

Last edited:
Its not invalid - but you have to fill in captcha to download it

Vitor:

I'm not sure which team you should choose if you start from the beginning of the game, but FC Barcelona - R.Madrid - Manchester City - If you wanna start lower league just lower the requirements. You can also download my save and check that out yourself its at the top of this thread.

Check out player images to get an idea what team too choose pace and creativity is a good starting point to get it right.
Tell us how it goes

this is a plug and play tactic it doesn't use any shouts at all, if I wanted to use shouts I would play FM14 :)

I will try it with my Athletic Bilbao

Thats gonna be tough I think, Basque team never tried this myself are you restricted in the transfer market? You somehow need to be able to buy players becourse you will need cover for the different positions especially the midfield, I hope it works out for you.
cheers!

Nice to see a new tactic for FM 2013. Good job on the OP. I myself are going back to FM 2013.. may try this one and see how it goes.

Nice to see a new tactic for FM 2013. Good job on the OP. I myself are going back to FM 2013.. may try this one and see how it goes.

Good luck Malte722 - I'm very interested to hear how people are doing with it and ofcourse any advice tweaks etc is welcome,
Tell us how it goes

Tried it for one game just now. 5-0 against Fiorentina with my Juventus team first season! Absolute stunning performance, thank you!

Will give it a go. Have been using Mr Langvatn's tactics for an eternity so time for something new

Tried it for one game just now. 5-0 against Fiorentina with my Juventus team first season! Absolute stunning performance, thank you!

Amazing! I hope it continues - The tactic is by the way still very new for my Barcelona team but so far I've only had stunning performances, my save is slow due to several teams and many leagues so my updates will come in slowly.

Also to everyone post your images of the matches/fixtures etc its interesting to get a vision of things :)