Good players for league 1?

Reaction score
okay, basically ive just started a game with huddersfield and wondering if there are any good players out there i can get on the cheap.

need rm lm is most wanted position but any other reccomendations would be great.

btw got 230k budget left.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

you could at least reply if you view it!!!!!!!!!

2 LM's

Kyeil Reid and Lee or Liam Cook good signings for league 1

Recommendation: Jamie White plays Left Wing + Striker not sure price tho.

Thanks mate

other reccomendations?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

need more reccomendations badly !!!!!!!

oldhams neal eardley and chris taylor
alsolook for a french center back called Lescure...think hes at monaco, hes decent forleague 1 and the championship

cheers, keep them coming ;)

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:49 PM ----------

more players please!

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

???????

Andy Bishop Great striker or Clayton Donaldson

Vratislav Gresko
Antonin Rosa

And I would give Carsten Jancker a try ...

Alexandru Avram from Otelul Galati for free and Vitoras Catarama from Petrolul for 80k.It's amazing

Last edited:
parejo from madrid castila, wonder if he'd come he often is or becomes transfer listed for 5k, possibly one of the best bargains.

Last edited:
Go back to the greatest team in the world and get Arnaud Mendy and Prijovic on loan :) (DCFC)

I had Alex Revell at Southend, he was a monster at set pieces through hisd height and heading ability.

Worth a go, not sure how much he would cost as he was already in Southend squad.

I set him to challenge keeper every time and scored 52 goals in just over 2 seasons before i got offered a bigger job.

Back