Good players for league 1?

noel mcgee from athlone town?supposed to be good for L1 + L2 teams

okay, basically ive just started a game with huddersfield and wondering if there are any good players out there i can get on the cheap.

need rm lm is most wanted position but any other reccomendations would be great.

btw got 230k budget left.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

you could at least reply if you view it!!!!!!!!!

try to sign steve morrison from stevanage for about 50k hes scored 28 in 44 for me in championship so sheuld get loads of goals from him in league 1 and jordan rhodes from ipswitch not sure on price for rhodes

Last edited:
rhodes and morrison look okay but nothing special i need real quality finds as im top of the league now and have a short squad ready to prepare for championship hopefully if i go up.

more players!?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:36 AM ----------

Btw is there anyway of making this thread like an offical help thread for people starting a game with league 1 clubs just that its 3 pages long lol

rhodes and morrison look okay but nothing special i need real quality finds as im top of the league now and have a short squad ready to prepare for championship hopefully if i go up.

more players!?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:36 AM ----------

Btw is there anyway of making this thread like an offical help thread for people starting a game with league 1 clubs just that its 3 pages long lol

if u look on the holland teams there is a team called volendam they have some usefull players for l1 and championship teams like: bernard hofstede AM/FWD, jak tuyp FWD19 goals so far for me in 35 games including goals to knock out tottenham and man utd in cup, tim bakens DC solid defender for me and hes my captain, henny schlider DC AZ bought him, Kelvin maynard DR ajax bout him and rowin van zaanen good AM lost out on him to feyenoord so the last 3 might have been transferred hope this helps :P

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

oh and i nearly forgot miguel angel Liera from mk dons and lee mcEvilly might be worth a look he plays for cambridge

thanks mate that last post is well appriciated. :)

all of those dutch based players are at least good signing for championship sides.

any other ideas of players people?

if u look on the holland teams there is a team called volendam they have some usefull players for l1 and championship teams like: bernard hofstede AM/FWD, jak tuyp FWD19 goals so far for me in 35 games including goals to knock out tottenham and man utd in cup, tim bakens DC solid defender for me and hes my captain, henny schlider DC AZ bought him, Kelvin maynard DR ajax bout him and rowin van zaanen good AM lost out on him to feyenoord so the last 3 might have been transferred hope this helps :P
DONT LISTEN TO THAT THATS ON PSP LOL NO PLAYERS ON TEAM ON COMPUTER

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

gary ,adine from carlisle looks promosing

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Gary madine sorry

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

kelvin etuhu is a good league 1 player aswell

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

what patch do you use mate ?

btw those players are on patch 9.3

i use 9.3 and kelvin etuhu isnt interested, yes gary madine does look promising.

any other players people?

same but there not on mine how come?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

????/

gary deegan from bohemians CM came to notts county defo championship standard

gary deegan does seem quality but i lost out on him to middelsbrough.

have you got the dutch leagues loaded up as playable coz if not its that.

more players!?

other reccomedations?

ive got automatic promtion to championship just fighting out to win the league with leeds.

rodrigo possebon had him with qpr and he was quality in the championship but played great get him on loan and when you have enough buy him

alan smith on loan i got him for swfc for a season long loan and he was awsome

okay, basically ive just started a game with huddersfield and wondering if there are any good players out there i can get on the cheap.

need rm lm is most wanted position but any other reccomendations would be great.

btw got 230k budget left.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

you could at least reply if you view it!!!!!!!!!
Lolz calm down mate, erm Michael Nardiello is quality striker for League 1, I got him for free for AFC Wimbledeon and my scouts say good League 1 player, although I haven't played in a higher league than BSP with him, he still scores 30+ goals a season in BSP and BSS/BSN :P

yea was a while back when no one answered my thread.

From now on reccomend me cheap quality championship players?!

Won league 1 in first season just managed to fight off leeds :D

click my huddersfield journey on my signature to see who i signed with them.

Back