Good players for league 1?

mr derby you need to sign steve marlet on a free for 1 season he is immense for my leeds team over a goal a game and im on the 22nd game now!

yes i want to take huddy to the premiership hopefullly and yes i wish il be as good as madrid or city, :L

ive got steve marlet seems good but is a bit injurey prone for me :/ got any more players? as im planning for january :P

I think you mean both.
HAHAHAHAHAHA i guess ur right, also u could check in one of my other forums
Players: Ca:100-200 Age:14-50 (yes there is a player age 14 there) Value:0-100

I'v read in the forums that Alex Smithies is a gr8 GK and i think he's in your team,so don't sell him.
Also try to buy Rocky Lekaj from Sheffield Wednesday.When you get promoted buy Mark Beevers from the same team.

Last edited:
hard to get him to come at first though, I couldn't tease him into coming with forest. Although 2nd season they normally release him and you can snap him up then.

luke boden, peter gilbert is good, efe sodje is solid and i managed to get steve maclean on loan when i was swindon ;)

Ryan McGowarn,or something like that,australian central def. from hearts,18 yrs old

Rafael,Darron Gibson,Daniel Drinkwater from man utd on loan all of them.

i carnt get rafael on loan since he is in the 1st team squad at man utd. gibson isnt intrested and drinkwater united dont want to loan him.

any other players ?

Kristian Nemeth, Peter Thompson (stockport) and Lukas Jutkiewitz (spelling?)

peter thompson looks no good really best strikers already in league 1 in my eyes are simon *** (swindon) and rickie lambert (bristol rovers) both really championship club targets due to the amount you have to pay for them,

more players please?

this is becoming a decent league 1 thread :)

Back