Good players for league 1?

billy clarke is no way as good as what i already have marlet, fred sears, cristaldo, parker.

more players please ?

Curtis Osano from Rushden. I began with them first season, now in my 3rd and my coaches reckon he is good championship level.

hes **** mate i search and he was 3 star on my scout report, you have to bare in mine rushden and diamond coaches are shocking.

more players?

i was huddersfield but i was in the defualt patch, earn a bit more money and try out bartosz slusarski, or for 130k get amine dennoun

im on 9.3 patch none of them two are on my game, and ryan bennet is already at barnsley lol missed out there.

more players?

Matej Rapnik you can get him for free 18 yrs old left def.

Last edited:
Try to get seyfo soley on a free a solid performer

Asen from cordoba for around 100k very good striker had him in my old millwall game scored 24 goals in first season.

cheers, and yea im working on screen shots

more players?

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:53 AM ----------

carnt get print screens to work (N)

more players ?!?!

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:19 AM ----------

more players please im in january transfer window and ive now got a smallish squad due to selling the players i dont play.

I thought you had 230k? You seem to be wanting a lot of players lol. Tsvetomir Todorov was a monster for my Leeds team, got 2 successive promotions in 2 years, and finished 9th in first season in prem, pretty easy.

I found a couple of good Russian and Ukrainian players, who are brilliant for lower level leagues they worked wonders for me when I played in the Turkish first division which is probably the same as league 1.

Consider these names and you won't be dissapointed
Daniel Parejo -5k Real Madrid Castilla
Emre Colak - 80k Galatasaray U-18s
Francis Coquelin - free loan Arsenal U-18s
Roman Zozulya - Dinamo Kiev reserves 2k
Anton Postupalenko - Metalist Kharkiv 100k

Thanks utraslan, some okay finds but not intrested in amc as i play 4-4-2,

any more players?

trust i need some badly as my squad is tiny now got rid of a lot of dead wood

Back