GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 FM17.3.2 Knap

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 232
  • Views 115K
More Away Pts than Original.

With Spurs best tactic is WOF,

4231 DM Wide - closest is a version of Scillian defence

can you share player statistics? and I have florin andone as striker. He is not so fast not have very good passing skills. I'm training him as shadow. which position he should play? AML, AMC or AMR? he is right footed striker.

Knap can you maybe try and design something that just scores goals....

I have hit 115 goals in a season but want to hit more, GD doesn't matter a lot to me.

Playing with your WOF5230 and averagely get around 95/100 goals a season but my squad is easily the best in the league.

Obviously enjoy winning but I want to steam roll teams. 7-3 6-4 etc just want them goals.

Looking at MR L s sub top results WOF GS was 240 and this direct tactic is top overall at GS 261.
WOF was best tactic with Arsenal so I could run a test with Arsenal to push GS.

I sometimes keep High Scoring tactics which do not make enough points as another option.

Looking at MR L s sub top results WOF GS was 240 and this direct tactic is top overall at GS 261.
WOF was best tactic with Arsenal so I could run a test with Arsenal to push GS.

I sometimes keep High Scoring tactics which do not make enough points as another option.

Points are less of an issue because I think if you improve defence points will come.

Your tests are good but would assume you test things with condition at 100% every game and no injuries, just league games?

If you want anything tested for a proper season im happy to help, can do a season (watching key) in a day usually in the background at work.

I've pushed an attack version of WOF to F129 A31, if you want try.

Knap this tactic is real beast in away matches;) which one would you suggest to use at home in a set with this?

From MR L testing - underdog GOODBYE 3430
Sub Top GOODBYE 3412 or WOF 3430 which would be easier squad fit with Direct..

Will give it a go mate, cheers. Finished the season with direct and only finished with 104 goals and 12 against good on paper but my team is way above everyone else!

I have a high scoring version of Blue Matter, as well as different formations that I have never posted.

WOF has now been tweaked to GS 133, not sure I can push this any higher so will post later today. Scored 80 at Home.

I have a high scoring version of Blue Matter, as well as different formations that I have never posted.

WOF has now been tweaked to GS 133, not sure I can push this any higher so will post later today. Scored 80 at Home.

can you post knap, please?

WOF 3430 High Scoring attempt.

Probably best as a top team Home tactic.
Tested with Arsenal no OIs.

What with blue matter or this one knap?

cant test today but got a full day after football tomorrow to test

something not quite right with his save there

consfiering a guy 3 posts above only got 3rd with United
It is not knap's tactic thread mate. People are posting their results with MU with what ever tactic they use, like the manager stories thread here in FMbase.
I am using bluematter attacking in my atletico test save, it is very fun to watch and score loads with it. Don't know if it is suitable for underdog teams. Cheers!

Last edited: