GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 FM17.3.2 Knap

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 232
  • Views 115K
Blue matter my central striker scores 9 goals in the last 3 matches

For AMC, AMCL -> left foot or right foot ? and for AMCR ?

Thanks

AMCR Right and AMCL left if possible to start, but if I get no joy I change them around. Sometimes after a few games you get to know who plays best in each slot rather than being to rigid.

and Pampu7 some news about this tac? still central striker scored for fun?

I have been playing with Blue Matter at home and this away, best results so far

Great results for me too, especially as i'd rather win 7-3 than 2-0.

I've found removing play out of defense and adding work boll into box creates more CCCs and chances overall making the attack better. With 'play out of defense' my players got caught up or stuck in the middle, leading to counters and chances for the opposite team. I'm also trying ATM in the middle, since the link up play isn't that brilliant. But it's just something I like to see, not sure if its better overall.

Okay season finished.

Won everything.

All home blue matter attacking
All away this direct tactic

My team is insane, but whoever linked that United thread that guy who got +137 GD first season with James Wilson up top he definitely edited the database.

One of the best combos for a top team, in europe in knockout stages I stuck with the direct tactic.

View attachment 84426View attachment 84425View attachment 84424

I use the BlueMatter att away against teams i'm clear favourite in.....Im playing as Celtic so that's every game. I don't use it in europe though. I'd probably use the direct Goodbye in those games.

Knap this tactic is real beast in away matches;) which one would you suggest to use at home in a set with this?

You are right, it's very good away. Just won 3 away games on the trot for the first time with a poor Hartlepool side. Any suggestions for a home tactic with an underdog? Used a few but have not been able to get decent results. Tried Journeyman, a few of the westbrom versions, Knaps 3421..

Home or Fav WOF 3430 or the High Scoring version if Fav, although GOODBYE 3430 was best Home Pts tactic on MR L Test and sub top WOF 3430

Has anyone tried BLUE MATTER on counter away from Home. May have a look at this next.