GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 FM17.3.2 Knap

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 232
  • Views 116K
Blue Matter

Hello,

I understand that a few are using blue matter in home games and this direct style at away games but for people like me that always uses 2 line-ups of every team (2 teams of 11 players every season and alternate them between games) it is very hard to fulfill the demands on every position in such diferent tactics.

The idea of an away version for the blue matter tactic is very interesting also because I´m very tired of playing strikerless :)

Cheers.

Changing tactic keeps the AI guessing plus the only change between the two tactics is AMCs to strikers and I always train AMCs to strikers and vice versa.

My bad as I wasn´t clear. I understand what you say but I meant the number of players for each positions in both tactics when using 2 rotating teams.

For blue matter I would need 6 strikers, 6 midfielders, and 4 central defenders. For the Direct version I would need 6 AM/Strikers, 4 midfielders and 6 Central defenders.

This was what I meant when I talked about having a team with 2 lineups. Not an easy task for 2 diferent tactics in this matter.

Cheers.

Don't understand why you need two lineups, you can have two lineups that fit both tactics, not that hard.

With Spurs I would retrain Harry to SS and use 3430, 3421 and 4231 narrow but could easily add bluematter to the mix with the original squad and makes rotation a lot easier.,

I will look into a counter for Blue Matter as it has a few users. I am trying a counter for WOF atm.

Knap was wondering sure you have a save already but maybe for a super team tactic you could use my save?

You can see my Arsenal squad in a previous save im at the start of the 19/20 season now if you are interested.

Sure you would like to break a record of 140 goals scored!

I understand what you say jonny and it makes perfect sense, but I´m very rigid and organized in the way I play because I hate unnhappy players and like to keep a good steady morale all season long. Therefore all my players play once a week (considering a 2 games average a week with home cups, eurpean cups, etc...). I always rotate 2 squads a week. With 2 diferent tactics for diferent purposes there will always be a few players that won´t be used for several weeks depending on the schedule (if I need to use the same tactic for 2 or 3 games in a row). Anyway, my perks :)

Thank you Knap for everything.

Cheers.

Happy to use your save to try record breaking, the only problem is it takes more time with a proper save compared to my test league.

With regard to BLUE MATTER have you tried the standard or Burnley IWB versions for away games?

Happy to use your save to try record breaking, the only problem is it takes more time with a proper save compared to my test league.

Wasn't sure how they work, thought you could just edit my save.

Will look at it tomorrow.

Also knap have you tried the outside forwards switching positions? Does it effect the AI?

You are right, it's very good away. Just won 3 away games on the trot for the first time with a poor Hartlepool side. Any suggestions for a home tactic with an underdog? Used a few but have not been able to get decent results. Tried Journeyman, a few of the westbrom versions, Knaps 3421..

Im using malte72 tactic and new Demolishers strikerless for home matches just to make it more difficult for opponents;)

Zyndar set up the test league I use. If anyone can set up a Home game League and an Away game, it would be easier to set up tactics.

Will used to set good test leagues.

Is that your save Pampu?

He's edited the database there for sure, James Wilson.... thats not realistic and look at his subs.....

No Jonny but blue matter works very well in my save anche my team morale is soo bad (only 2 defeats)

No Jonny but blue matter works very well in my save anche my team morale is soo bad (only 2 defeats)

His save that you have showed there is an edited database...... look at his substitutes and hes trying to say to us he went unbeaten with a +137 goal difference.

Absolute lie.

You need an away tactic as well

Injuries killed me this season still looking at being on 70 goals after 19 games though