GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 FM17.3.2 Knap

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 232
  • Views 116K
Can you post a home away split for that season.

Tweaked WOF has Home 19 wins F 75 A 3. and this is original std squad

Think I'm sorted for away games now, using this against bigger teams and klopp tactic on me langtvans site for smaller teams.

Need a home tactic that just scored, blue matter has dried up a bit

I use my tactics with Dulwich Hamlet so low pa/ca are not a problem.

I did a MR L test with this tactic but only for sub top Results p 217 f 265 a 60 which I think makes best sub top tactic with 12 pts more than WOF.

Still trying to push on as away goals are less and the target is 150.

With WOF the AM adds an element of defence so changing to a SS should help Home form.

Is there anyways without an external program to avoid big injuries.... I.E better physios/fitness coachs/sports scientists

Dybala/Griezman and Sanchez get injured all the time and for long times even though there injury proness is 5 or less out of 20

I give rest to all players until the match day and recall them back to training. This way the only injuries I get is during the matches and none during training sessions. A few illness injuries but never the "pulls a muscle in training and is out for 3 months" injuries. No idea how much this effects player development, but then I never have a save for more than 4-5 seasons so not really a concern.

Well I'm going to try your WOF tweak from earlier in this thread the one that's attacking and flexible.

See how I get on with that you scored 80 and conceded 15 in the first season with Arsenal.

so technically my team should do better.

truly awful tactic, doesn't even work with Watford can't score goals or defend

I give up Knap, the AI just makes it impossible to progress this year.

Just played 20th place West Ham im unbeaten, tried 3 different tactics all 0-0's at home.... just impossible to crack 150 goals without some editor tampering