• Start date
  • Replies 232
  • Views 115K
Do you want to PM me your save at start of season

Blue matter RISK home

Blue matter ATTACK away

ByNYW.png

ByRri.png

Mate, how is it going with Blue Matter Attack in away games?
I am United, 8 draws and 1 loss, 1 at home using Matter Attack at home and the Standard version away. Even tried that Burley one away but cant really get it to work. Thats over 40 games so about 80% win ratio.

Was thinking to try the Blue Matter one in post 98 for home games and using 32520 away?
Basically 3 CB AWAY version and then at home, only 2 CB and other CB goes into midfield, both playing COUNTER.
Post 260 in the link below
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...football-manager-17-3-1-a-26.html#post3113998

Screenshots after 41 games for 32520 home and away version and then 2nd screenshot is Blue Matter home and away versions with United.
To note, Blue Matter every home game was a win, the loss and draws were away from home, hence me wanting to try something else away. If can get Blue Matter good at home, then something brilliant away, be very happy.

Would you guys suggest the 4th version of Blue Matter at home from post 98? What away from home?
Also if someone can help with with tatics for BRAGA and LEVERKUSEN? Get sacked with both teams using anything from forums so far.. Think FM massively overates them at start of season. Lever expected 3rd, real life 12-14th.

KNAP 32520 Home + Away 87%
View attachment 84133

KNAP Blue Matter Home + Away 80%
View attachment 84134

Last edited:
The curse of reputation. If you have a save game at start of season I can try to sort out a tactic.

The curse of reputation. If you have a save game at start of season I can try to sort out a tactic.
Tried mate just get spinning circle. File size is over 30MB so might be why. Has all new transfers etc.
If you have email you can PM me thanks.
Just tried with BRAGA now, first 5 games only 2 wins, frustrating. That was with Direct AWAY and Blue Matter HS at HOME

Won everything both attempts, but not 150+ goals. Testing for a good away tactic now.

Yeah the only way I will get better is reducing rep and adding no injuries.

hmmm not sure I want to sink that low ha

Gutted.
Posting screens of 1st season with BRAGA in Portugal League. Was using the direct version here away and blue matter at home. But then changed it to when i was favourite or underdog at home / away.

Missed out by 3 points. I have screenshot amazing run i went on, but then SLB destroyed me at their ground and then i lost to mickey mouse club 1-0 at home and should have won 4-0.. the last two home games caused me to lose the title. One i played blue matter, odds were 1.17 to win and the 2nd i played direct 3430 but they scored in 84th minute.

Dont think will ever come this close again as SLB, Sporting Lisbon and FCP have mega bucks to strengthen their squad. League works on results between teams which is foreign to me, which means i have to qualify for the Euro CUP again. Will try continue the save but always feel like EA have top scripting developer working with FM now.

KNAP emailed me and he got 69 points, which would have won title, using 3430 direct all season no OI.. He does know best after all ha ha.

View attachment 84045

View attachment 84044