GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 FM17.3.2 Knap

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 232
  • Views 116K
jonny

Do you want to upload save omewhere PM email?

All my tactics get tested both Home and Away. The pts scored are a potential which can be higher but I only usually post over 100 pts with top teams. In FM terms MU MC Chelsea and Arsenal should get better results than Spurs. The highest potential pts was with Arsenal at 110pts.

I was checking my high scoring tactics and BLUE MATTER with Spurs standard squad 134 GOALS. For whatever reason I rejected that tactic but it has potential to be a high scoring tactic.

Which tactic is that knap?

i will have to finish this season now as I'm in January but I have the same squad as last year.

knap , do you have a goodbye version of 3412 with WBs?

The Highest pts was WOF 3430 with Arsenal 110pts
Highest goals scored was BLUE MATTER 134 goals with Spurs

GOODBYE 3412 with WBs probably. TBH IWBs incresed pts but were not liked so WBs were set up to act as IWBs.
I wll have a look on my other laptop for tactic

Is that Blue Matter attacking?

Dybala is out for 3 months here which is annoying as I have to shuffle my front 3 so Griezmann is no longer the central striker.

Currently he has 27 in 17 games in the Prem this season.

It was attacking and 136 goals

The GOODBYE 3412 was tested with Burnley and there should also be a TM version both at SI.

View attachment 84331

Midway point this season, annoying last two games that I only won 1-0 against teams I should be beating 3/4-0

Injuries:
Koke (5 months)
Saul (4 months)
Back up right back (3 months)
Dybala (3 months)

Without these I could say that I would be hitting 100 goals by around 20/25 games

Just Finish A Season with Villarreal using this not too great team compositions.
And still managed to win the league ahead of Barca, Atletico and Madrid

I use 3430 WOF against smaller team or home match
and 3430 DIRECT GOODBYE against Tough Opponent or Away

View attachment 84319

View attachment 84318

And insane amount of goals and assists for lucas lima,
a player who are on free transfer when I recruit him.

View attachment 84317

Last edited:
Just Finish A Season with Villarreal using this not too great team compositions.
And still managed to win the league ahead of Barca, Atletico and Madrid

I use 3430 WOF against smaller team or home match
and 3430 DIRECT GOODBYE against Tough Opponent or Away

View attachment 1126884

View attachment 1126885

And insane amount of goals and assists for lucas lima,
a player who are on free transfer when I recruit him.

View attachment 1126886

Is 3430 WOF Available on this forum somewhere?

This is an attack version of GOODBYE 102 PTS as original but may push the scoring up

I will have to try and find old save. Just played that game tonight.

Like I said once I finish this season I will send you my save so you can test with a top top tier team

Just looking at potential HS tactics. I Have a double cover version with a GD of 94.

I have a high scoring version of Blue Matter, as well as different formations that I have never posted.

WOF has now been tweaked to GS 133, not sure I can push this any higher so will post later today. Scored 80 at Home.

This version of blue matter knap??? can you post here? or send me? thanks

Well I think if I can get over 150 goals scored that's a success this year

I would not keep that save but it scored 136 goals. The attack tactic season was per screenshot. Just looking for potential HS