Don't know how this would work out, I'm quite sure there would be repeated players
And have you thought about the amount of stats you have to fill up?

BTW guys this is still going ahead. 2012 has now been pre-ordered 7 days to go. all data for this will be collected from now.
This will be the only database I will do to limit the space problem.

Leeds Utd before the meltdown were amazing 01/02 season

BTW guys this is still going ahead. 2012 has now been pre-ordered 7 days to go. all data for this will be collected from now.
Nice man, I look forward to it

If Carlsberg made databases..

Err, sorry. Nobody has mentioned 03/04 AC Milan?

Cafu, Maldini, Kaladze, Redondo, Schevchenko, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rui Costa, Dida, Nesta, Seedorf, Pirlo, Kaka, Ambrosini, etc.

What's the matter with you all?

Liverpool 08/09 We Lost 2 games in the prem league all season and we beat R.Madrid 1-0 away and 4-0 homewe were pretty much unbeatable
smile.gif
- Also won every top 4 game. Ended Chelsea's 86 game run. Beat utd 4-1 away

Out of curiosity how are you going to do the teams from these years when some of the players are in two teams you've mentioned?

E.G. Zidane will be in the Galacticos and the Juventus team. Seedorf in the AC Milan and Inter Milan teams etc.. How's that going to work?

How bout th great parma of 1999??? Buffon,Thuram,Cannavaro,Sensini,Baggio,Fiore,Almeyda,Veron,Fuser,Chiesa,Crespo,Asprilla....
Should of won more IMO

Liverpool 08/09 We Lost 2 games in the prem league all season and we beat R.Madrid 1-0 away and 4-0 homewe were pretty much unbeatable
smile.gif
- Also won every top 4 game. Ended Chelsea's 86 game run. Beat utd 4-1 away
If I had to choose out of the three (00/01, 04/05, 08/09) I would choose 08/09 based on the quality of the players. It's sad that we won nothing that season, it was our best squad in years

I think the Man Utd side of 07/08 was just brilliant. Most of the current bunch plus Tevez and Ronaldo. Has to be one of the greatest, maybe the greatest, side assembled by SAF.

If you want help with any teams then give me a shout. I just think you have to be careful like having the same player on 2 different teams. Like fat ronaldo for example.