Greatest Manager of All Time - Your Opinion

Guardiola isn't even close to Wenger, let alone the Busby's, Shankley's etc These legends built their clubs from the ground up, creating some of the most popularly followed football teams in the world

holds more weight than your voting system mate.
that answer makes no sense whatsoever. but awards from the IFFHS don't really hold any weight, that's pretty well acknowledged.You stated it like it was watertight that he was the best because of it, simply not the case. Moving on..

Can someone explain why they have chosen pep guardiola

Hes going to become an amazing manager yes, but hes not one of the best managers of all time (yet)

Can someone explain why they have chosen pep guardiola

Hes going to become an amazing manager yes, but hes not one of the best managers of all time (yet)

Because the thread is called 'Greatest Manager of All Time - Your Opinion' and it's their opinion.

Graeme Souness and John Barnes have to be up there, surely?

Because the thread is called 'Greatest Manager of All Time - Your Opinion' and it's their opinion.

Yeah i know its their opinion i didnt say anything bad about their opinion !
I just wonder why they think this
Didnt say they were right or wrong did i

Yeah i know its their opinion i didnt say anything bad about their opinion !
I just wonder why they think this
Didnt say they were right or wrong did i

You have basically said it's wrong by saying this 'Hes going to become an amazing manager yes, but hes not one of the best managers of all time (yet)'

1)mourinho or ferguson I cant decide who is better
3)van gall
4)arigo saki
5)capello
6)radomir antic

It's between Brian Clough, Bill Shankly, Matt Busby and Alex Ferguson.

1 ferguson
2 rafa great job he did at valencia
3 jose mourinho
4 Del Bosque
5 brain clough
6 Wenger
7th stuart pearce
8th fabio capello club level
9 sir matt busby
10 don revie

Benitez f***** 2nd !!! wouldn't be in my top 25

As much as i hate to say it and i cant see how anyone can think other wise its Sir Grandad Redchops. Without a dout the best manager to grace this planet no dout about it.

Andy Preece of Northwich Fa Cup 2nd Round got us Pedro Montario (yes the west brom defender from 2007/2008 season) and Matt Bailey