Greatest Manager of All Time - Your Opinion

Martin O'Neill. He has the upmost ability to transform any team into a threat to the league!

Sir Alex Ferguson for me. Lost count of number of times he built teams and still maintained that hunger for silverware. Still i feel we underperformed massively in the Europe, in the late 90s and early part of last decade.

You have basically said it's wrong by saying this 'Hes going to become an amazing manager yes, but hes not one of the best managers of all time (yet)'

I would say and I do understand it is their opinion, I don't see how Pep can be classed as a great manager, Give him a job with a worse team and see how he does then class him as a great manager. He's inherited one of the if not the greatest squads about. He has done great things but in my opinion he isn't up in the top 10 and I would say far from it. Fair enough its other peoples opinions and alot of them have grew up to know pep rather than others and it's not for us to say they're wrong but I'd suggest they look into some of the other managers historys as Pep comes no where near, Clough,Stein,Paisley,Struth,Busby,Revie and Shankly to name a few. Guys who have truly built their teams to be greats.

Shankly
Paisly
Brian Clough
SAF
Franz Beckenbauer

Marcello Lippi

too many to list TBH

All the ****'s arguing about how people can mention "him" without mentioning "him" etc. the title says IN YOUR OPINION! Most people probably don't really know much or haven't seen the likes of Sacci and Shankly.

My personal favourites are:

Mourinho
Wenger
Clough

wenger
ferguson
don revie
keegan at newcastle
brian clough
mourinho
bobby robson
shankly