donkarlito

Reaction score
Just tried to sign gago who was transfer list and he demanded £150,000 a week
Got me wondering how many other people have encountered player asking for utterly stupid wages that they dont deserve

All the time, often it's the agent and not the player. I've been asked for wages in the 30k area (mind you I'm a small club and my cutoff is at 11.250€ :p), offered some 8k and upped the agent fee a bit and they accepted it.

All the time, often it's the agent and not the player. I've been asked for wages in the 30k area (mind you I'm a small club and my cutoff is at 11.250€ :p), offered some 8k and upped the agent fee a bit and they accepted it.

That's what I do. Just lower the wages and give the agent as much as he wants then BAM, deal.

theo walcott wanted 145 plus 50 grand for appearance fee

i told him to **** of back to Southampton

you cant negotiate with someone who is ask for £100,000 more then your best player

Cheick Tiote's agent reckons that i should pay 85000 quid a week. As if i can afford that, plus he isnt even a first team player any more

With struggling Exeter, in League 1 and Chelsea Reserve player Conor Clifford expects me to cough up £17,000 a week for him.

Who said he played for the money?

an 18 year old regen, who was in the reserves for city demanded 185k

It does seem a bit absurd at times.

Never realised agent fee would lower it (been upping end of year bonus and goal fee).

Anyone who used to/still plays for city who is transfer listed are usually very delusional when it comes to wages...

i offered king gyan a contract at chemlsford (in BSS) originally agreed a £550 contract, making him my joint highest paid player, then rejects it and asks for £1600. i'm chelmsford, where am i supposed to get that money from LMAO

i offered king gyan a contract at chemlsford (in BSS) originally agreed a £550 contract, making him my joint highest paid player, then rejects it and asks for £1600. i'm chelmsford, where am i supposed to get that money from LMAO

King Gyan is a Championship/League 1 quality player, £1,600 is very cheap for such a good player.

yeah, but when you are in BSS, a hike of that much is just far too much, and i was the only club interested in him :p

That's what I do. Just lower the wages and give the agent as much as he wants then BAM, deal.

Unfortunately that wont work ALL the time, if the 'Fee' part next to the Agent is low then he normally doesn't care much about how much you give him.

Feel sick just gave Augero a contract worth 205k a week just to get rid of 39m release clause