7 mins! gooooooooalll crawford cross came in and he volleyed it home!!!

19mins crawford injured :S

45min freekick to southend chipped over defence cardwell scores :S

47mins long cross by potts finds duffy with a header goal dang it!

60 min sanother shot another miss...

80mins there all over us not looking good...

FT 2-1 loss :(

View attachment 223313

Shame about the final buuuuuuuuut PROMOTED!!! finally league one here we come! we'll be joining monk whose 3rd place walsall slipped all the way down to midtable still catching aldershot tho who won league one Obi got the golden boot good lad and sunday most assists next season will need them to perform for us to do well!

Ive put the money back in the kitty so we have 8m now as a balance so happy to spend big again ill buy a few players and ill let hughton by a few aswell

This is making me want to buy the IGE for the first time ever & have a go at this myself.

Bad luck in the Cup final but KIU mate :)

View attachment 223311

Squad performances very mixed guys in red were the ones I bought at the start of the season I had mixed results in fairness need another clearout! Luckily a lot of players contracts run out at the end of the season again

This is making me want to buy the IGE for the first time ever & have a go at this myself.

Bad luck in the Cup final but KIU mate :)

haha yea it can be quite fun, and a lot less time consuming! and not too expensive at £4 thanks roll on league one!

Decided to let go Jones, Traore Shea Richards, Jack Thimas and Kane young all had contracts running out at the end of the year and had poor season or were reli old and not rated by staff

View attachment 223242

Well congrats to Chris Huhgton we had a good run sad to see him go could have done with a bit more stability but Ireland did pay out his contract so we got an additional 200k best of luck chris ill be keeping tabs on him!

Part of me wants to hire monk for the kicks :p nah he is the enemy! after some searching for various criteria such as continental pro licence and working with youngsters and keeping the realism I hire league 2 manager halifax ...

View attachment 223241

Good stats hopefully he can do well for us not much of a rep tho

View attachment 223236

Month 2 form still average in fairness manager came half way through pre-season lots of changes understandable but 18th needs to be improved on Obi in for a big year me thinks top of the goalscorers!