Ladies and Gentlemen I am pleased to announce the new manager of Grimsby former bury manager Mark Robins!

View attachment 223454

Currently unattached last job was with Peterborough in league 1 before that bury in league 2 so seems realistic that he would be interested in coming especially as he's out of a job at the minute!

English, Has a Continental Pro Licence good with youngsters, plays attacking football and is disciplined hopefully he will do well for us!

View attachment 223453

5 in 5 out the 5 lads out I made sure left there contract ran out at the end of the season they had all played poorly and some of them were on big contracts bradley wright phillips has gone 2 :S

the new guys in worry me 3 of them are from the conference and the other two had poor seasons but this was my pick of manager so hopefully his signings will be good...

Turns out Garry Monk got Colchester relegated lmao kept his job tho!

View attachment 223450

What a great choice of manager that was... the signings look bad time will tell our wage bill is 2nd highest in the league get this 2nd behind Aldershot who's wage bill is 12m+ mine is 2.31m they got taken over by a multi-millionaire got promoted last season i swear fm is mocking me there is an ai chairman who took over a really low club and is dragging them up the leagues!

You'll get there mate, keep at it, the struggles make it more interesting!

View attachment 223446View attachment 223445

Well I planned on giving him more time but the board intervened cant blame them look at us! pretty annoyed though on paper the manager made sense highest qualification managed in league 1 english and fairly young aswell as good coaching stats I was going to let the board pick but there after Halfiax's manager who well look at him

View attachment 223444

Why would they want this guy! National B Licence! i mean hes young english and good with youngsters but still we cant have him in charge

Im hiring another guy my choice again had a look gone for...

View attachment 223443

Now you might be thinking former norwich manager is that realistic?

well Hughton's last job was in league 1 where he got fired as millwall he's currently out of work two but to keep more of the realism im going to give him a big salary.

Lets face it if your out of work and a good project in one division lower who should be in league one offer good money would you really turn it down? seems realistic to me at least in this fm world! fingers crossed

View attachment 223431

1st Januray ok so this guy above deserves a mention go him on a free this year by not robins 16 games average rating 7.43 former qpr player our best player of the season by far.

View attachment 223430

Another month of hughton not bad more importantly 3rd of the fa cup weve drawn wigan!

oh yea monk got a job at Walsall so hes back in league 1!

I actually reli like him in real life but in this fm world... he has to be destroyed! :p