Gta Iv

do it lol really cant wait now bummer i have to work the day its out aswell

some people are proper losers when it comes to games like it getting leaked about 5 days before its out and everyone getting their ***** out and people queueing up at midnight to get a copy on the monday night and stuff , just preorder it on play and get it on the morning or something, and then you got people rushing through to complete it all first etc , what is the point just enjoy it you g33ks

yea my gf's mate has to work 12am-1am in Blockbuster for it's release these people will go out buy it at 12am then go to bed and not play it lol

I think people are just worried about missing out on a copy Kris because I read there are shortages, but still you'd only have to wait another week lol. Had mine pre-ordered from Shopto.net for months so I should have it Tuesday.

That gameplay video looks great to me Sean, not sure why they always let retards demo games though, could he have pushed thin air enough times in that fight?

yea my gf's mate has to work 12am-1am in Blockbuster for it's release these people will go out buy it at 12am then go to bed and not play it lol

I doubt they'll go to bed, all night gaming sessions are awesome. :D

Had mine pre-ordered from Shopto.net for months so I should have it Tuesday.

Got an email from HMV earlier saying mine had been dispatched already. So maybe a monday delivery for me gives me an extra day to play it before doing my revision I suppose :)

mine is currently packing on play! as long as i get a copy this week im not really arsed when it comes though, just dont want them all selling out and having to wait a couple of weeks.

most of my lectures and seminars are done now, just got two more essays to kick out by mid may so i will have plenty of time!

In the email Shopto sent it stated that they won't be sending it early like most games because they are under strict orders not to break the release date, wouldn't be suprised if other sites ship them early though.

Just watched the video review for GTA4 at IGN and they gave it a perfect 10, don't see those kind of scores too often.

swish :D really cant wait hope it's not a let down like SA

Ditto Sam.

If it's good I might take a day or two off uni. :D

Woo got mine. Came in the post this morning. :)

yeah im hungover and checked and it wasnt there and i was fuming so came on my laptop to sent a snotty email to play to vent my anger and heard a little thud as it hit my doormat! what kind of time is midday for post but hey nevermind im not leaving bed all day happy days

Was just writing a QQ post here when it posted w00t. :D

Did anyone else get it for the PS3 or are you all Xbox noobs?

Game is alright so far, not really hooked me in yet. The driving sucks though :(

Just order my xbox and GTA

190 for xbox premium + gta

im bowling with some slag with the pure intention of getting laid

sounds familiar

lol ^

It's a good game but it's not a perfect 10 like most reviewers are giving it. Plenty of fun to be had in multiplayer though.