When will you be starting this? As soon as you get 20?

yep, when I get 20, got 13 atm, still need to get 7 people in, hopefully get the data editor file made Wednesday.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

If I don't get 20 people at 3pm England time tomorrow, I will start making the data file.

You could always start now with the people that you have got. There is a lot to do, when I did a similar database for personal fun it took me a very long time in one go, easier if broken up.

You could always start now with the people that you have got. There is a lot to do, when I did a similar database for personal fun it took me a very long time in one go, easier if broken up.

Yeah, would be better to do it that way.

Name:connor cannon
D.O.B (No Year All Will Start At 14):31 07 1992
Home town:glasgow
Nationality:scottish ireland
Position:centre forward
Role:poacher
Favoured Team(s):celtic fc liverpool clyde fulham blackpool
Dislike Team(s):rangers
Natural foot:right
Height (cm):170
Weight (kg):89
Team:clyde

Name: Andrew Page
D.O.B (No Year All Will Start At 14): 12th August
Home town: Wolverhampton
Nationality:English
Position: Right Attacking Mid
Role: Inside Forward
Favoured Team(s): Manchester United, Newcastle United
Dislike Team(s): Chelsea, Liverpool
Natural foot: Left
Height (cm): 155
Weight (kg): 65
Team: East Stirlingshire

5 more people needed, Annan Athletic, Clyde, East Stirlingshire, Queen's Park and Stranraer are full, the other 5 teams have 1 person each, new people will need to pick a team that only have 1 person in, not teams that have 2. Alex Rooth because Connor Cannon chosen Clyde so I put you back to Queen's Park.

Name: Jock Strap
D.O.B (No Year All Will Start At 14): 13/07
Home town: Lossiemouth
Nationality: Scottish
Position:AMR
Role: Inside Forward (is it a bit naughty to ask for a good free kick/corner/penalty stat instead of other technical attributes or even both ;)??)
Favoured Team(s): Elgin City, Liverpool
Dislike Team(s): Man Utd, Everton
Natural foot: Left
Height (cm): 184
Weight (kg): 70
Team: Elgin City

cheers grant a.k.a the thacker LOL

Last edited:
Like Arkle and willster that made a career path, I will do the same. I want at max 20 people, I will use Scotland leagues, unlike Arkle and Willster that uses England as the main league. I want to start making this Wednesday.

DO NOT PICK TEAMS THAT HAVE 2 PEOPLE AT THE TEAM ALREADY

Name:
D.O.B (No Year All Will Start At 14):
Home town:
Nationality:
Position:
Role:i.e advance forward or box to box midfielder. I will place stats to do with the role, most important stats for the roles will have the better stats than the others (please delete this before putting the role.
Favoured Team(s):
Dislike Team(s):
Natural foot:
Height (cm):
Weight (kg):
Team:

Teams to pick from (Names will be after the colons).

Albion Rovers: Marveen Purretao (marveen)
Annan Athletic: Grant Thame (gthame1992) and Jack Scott (Jack_Has_Arrived)
Arbroath: Kristo Laur (Eapsxe95)
Berwick Rangers: Jake Conway (jakec3151)
Clyde: Connor Cannon (connocfc) and Alex Haunter (Haunter99)
East Stirlingshire: David Lambert (dmlambert) and Andrew Page (Andrewpage14)
Elgin City: Paul Thame (pthame) and Jock Strap (Willster947)
Montrose: Jack Clifford (JUStInCe)
Queen's Park: Conner Wood (LILCON2K10) and Alex Rooth (ajr18)
Stranraer: Conor Matchett (conorm) and Stefan "Puddz" Cubitt (Puddz)

I put the username of the people in brackets for my knowledgement.

You've forgotten the 11 on the end of my username, just so you know.

Name: Hugo Boss
D.O.B (No Year All Will Start At 14): 21/02
Home town: London
Nationality: English
Position: Attacking Midfielder
Role: Trequartista
Favoured Team(s): Q.P.R
Dislike Team(s): Chelsea
Natural foot: Right
Height (cm): 185
Weight (kg): 70
Team: Montrose

17 people got, 3 more needed.

---------- Post added 12/04/2011 at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 11/04/2011 at 03:27 PM ----------

still need 3 people for this follow your career path.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

I still have the 3pm England time deadline for this.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Check that, I'll make that deadline 12pm england time today.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

if I have any spare places, I'll just make some random people to put in them spaces.

17 people got, 3 more needed.

---------- Post added 12/04/2011 at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 11/04/2011 at 03:27 PM ----------

still need 3 people for this follow your career path.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

I still have the 3pm England time deadline for this.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Check that, I'll make that deadline 12pm england time today.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

if I have any spare places, I'll just make some random people to put in them spaces.

For the random people why dont you do people that have retired, e.g Alan Shearer, Gary Lineker, Zidane ETC, or make old people back to their youth like Beckham, Henry or Giggs. Just a thought :)

For the random people why dont you do people that have retired, e.g Alan Shearer, Gary Lineker, Zidane ETC, or make old people back to their youth like Beckham, Henry or Giggs. Just a thought :)

Good thought, I'll find players that are old old, like Giggs and Scholes, if I do that, I'll make it up to 30, have at most 10 older players back to youth.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Can everyone put next to their role what type they want, Attack/Defend/Support/Automatic.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

No more people, I've closed the from you had to do for this, I'm starting to make this as I'm posting this post.

can you pot henrik larsson johann mjalby alan thompson and neil lennon back to to their youth

can you pot henrik larsson johann mjalby alan thompson and neil lennon back to to their youth

I'll only do people that are players in the game, not managers and assistant managers and coaches.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

When do you think you will have the database up and running?

I think, I would have the database done by tonight and I'll start it sometime tomorrow.