Henrik Larsson would be a good one!

would be, yes, but I have no idea what his main best role would of been, I was thinking advance forward.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

can you put jackie mcnamara bobo balde and simon donnely then

I'm thinking of more people like Giggs, Scholes, Nesta, Dida, Roberto Carlos.

advance forward most likely so are u putting him in

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

would rather ronaldinho than nesta

hey glad to see other people have started doing this game :)
good luck with with it mate
i'll keep an eye on you ;)

hey glad to see other people have started doing this game :)
good luck with with it mate
i'll keep an eye on you ;)

Arkle if you like to join as a late comer, I'll PM you with the details needed, as I was in 2 of yours, so I'll give special permission for you to join, this is the only special permission I'm giving out.

Last edited:
Name: Michael Arkle
D.O.B (No Year All Will Start At 14): August 18th
Home town: Swansea
Nationality: Wales
Position: AML
Role: Playmaker?
Favoured Team(s): Swansea
Dislike Team(s): Cardiff
Natural foot: Left
Height (cm): 178
Weight (kg):62
Team: Arbroath

Thanks for the late entry, means alot :)

Will finish off making the data file, after I play FM for a little.

I need some people to remake as footballers, any good people that are not playing but are staff/managers that was good in their young years. I have Henrik Larsson, Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce and Carlo Ancelotti at the moment, I need 8 more.

Last edited:
frank rijkaard,dunga,nigel clough,liam brady,john barnes,alan thompson,chris sutton,alan shearer,neil lennon

Last edited:
4 more, I got Teddy Sheringham, Henrik Larsson, Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Carlo Ancelotti, Alan Shearer, John Barnes and Frank Rijkaard.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

The Great Dane is in (Peter Schmeichel).

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Japp Stam, 2 more.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

the legend that is Cantona

I think as you are doing a scottish league it should be scottish legends.....Kenny Dalglish, Dennis law, billy bremner, Graeme Souness, Alan Hansen, Billy Liddell

put chris sutton in him and shearer were deadly and pat bonner is the best irish keeper of all time who is goal keeping coach at ireland

1 scottish person, why not, Alan Hansen it is.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

No more needed.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Legend To Return

Albion Rovers: Steve Bruce and Teddy Sheringham
Annan Athletic: Alan Shearer
Arbroath: Eric Cantona
Berwick Rangers: Mark Hughes and Peter Schmeichel
Clyde: Henrik Larsson
East Stirlingshire: Jaap Stam
Elgin City: John Barnes
Montrose: Carlo Ancelotti
Queen's Park: Alan Hansen
Stranraer: Frank Rijkaard

go on put dennis law at elgin....barnes was an AMLC advance play maker if it helps ;)