yeah he was always to fat to be a quick winger ;) great days of watching barnes beating everyone with his skill

He didn't have to be quick to be a winger, might have him now as a AML with Inside Forward role.

I have just got Frank Rijkaard, Teddy Sheringham, Peter Schmiechel, Eric Cantona and Alan Hansen to do for the legends then tomorrow I will start doing the stats for the FM-Basers and Football Legends.

if dennis law is at elgin can u put pat bonner at clyde he was a goalkeeper

One question, for Arkle or Willster, when I put stats in and if I keep current ability at 0, will it automatically do it.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

if dennis law is at elgin can u put pat bonner at clyde he was a goalkeeper

John Barnes is Elgin and Henrik Larsson is Clyde, I've already done them.

One question, for Arkle or Willster, when I put stats in and if I keep current ability at 0, will it automatically do it.

Simply yes...if you select 0 the computer will generate a number on all stats up to the point of reaching the current potential you have selected..
i.e if you have put CA at 100 and you've selected the stats for us to be high like finishing 18 all the other stats you have put at 0 can be anything from 0-20 but are likely to be low as it is CA dependant...but the computer is clever and will neutralise the correct stats anyway even if you put them all at 20...

Simply yes...if you select 0 the computer will generate a number on all stats up to the point of reaching the current potential you have selected..
i.e if you have put CA at 100 and you've selected the stats for us to be high like finishing 18 all the other stats you have put at 0 can be anything from 0-20 but are likely to be low as it is CA dependant...but the computer is clever and will neutralise the correct stats anyway even if you put them all at 20...

Cheers mate, needed to know before doing it. I have Hansen and Cantona to do tomorrow with all the stats.

hope it goes well, let me know if u do another game as would love to join up :)

Do Montrose have to have Carlo Ancelotti? Can't we have Schmeichel as they have 2 really good players while we have 1 kinda bad player :)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

John Barnes is Elgin and Henrik Larsson is Clyde, I've already done them.
i ment if ur giving elgin 2 players can u give clyde 2

No I want him :mad: :p

Don't be spoilt, you have Hughes :), or could I switch to Berwick Rangers as they only have 1 person :D

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

but you have steve bruce and teddy sherrringham

no i don't? i have Carlo Ancelotti

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

but you have steve bruce and teddy sherrringham

no i don't? i have Carlo Ancelotti