city great, they got a habit in these games of ruining peoples careers

33 appearences and scoring 6 goals.... for a center mid was surprised that i only gotten 2 assists :O and my team also finish last in the league..

when you take screen shots of players bud you've cut of some of the stats as you weren't in full screen mode???
Elgin didn't get promoted even o me,paul and john barnes are still there.....the cheeky buggers only played me 15 times!!!

Quite happy I won the legue

off topic: who did rangers sign because 92 points is amazing

when you take screen shots of players bud you've cut of some of the stats as you weren't in full screen mode???
Elgin didn't get promoted even o me,paul and john barnes are still there.....the cheeky buggers only played me 15 times!!!

forgot that, i'll get new ones after the summer transfers.

Happy im at tottenham making 3 appearances and scoring 3 goals and due to join the international squad :)

i havent much to cheer about yet :p

though still 14 and making league appearances i guess is a bit of an achievement :p

and a few apps for the welsh u21s

come on swansea, you know you want me ;)

First team regular already and joining international, i like :) Hopefully will stay and get picked up later on.

Last edited:
Thanks alot, when is the next update, not trying to rush you or anything.

it takes about an hour and a half to get to the point of loading the screenshots....thats providing he is right on the ball and not busy.

made 27 appearances scored 12 goals and only 14 celtic must be intersted ps. was i top goalscorer

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

cant beleive clyde didnt go up but :(

4th for Stranraer is good, one more good season will be good for me :D